Guest viewing is limited

Revision THR will I ever reach the end of this drama?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Millie...I would like to suggest a new official posting BS....the dream moderator who would interpret the medical implications of our dreams...for your first dream its fairly obvious that your restrictions are stopping you holding onto your great fortune...as for your second dream I have no idea maybe one of the forums hippies can solve this one...I will report back tomorrow my dreams for tonight ...assuming I can remember?
 
Morning Clifford
Well last night was a goog 1for me. Only woke up 3 times ;) Can only remember 1 dream and that was I kept finding holes in the path and every time tripped on them.
Have a good day ;) nice and sunny here at the mo but am sure the rain will start soon ;(
 
For pain I take Targanact 20mg (slow release) twice a day Oxynorm 10mg (instant release) to top up Celebrex 200mg twice a day and paracetamol if I get really desperate. Have been on those for a while but the sleep sillies only started about 3 weeks ago ?? :groan:
 
Hi millie4162.....may the dream symbolism continue...did you see my thread

Dear lovely Poppet....I stopped taken pain meds about 3 weeks ago....now its just 2 pradaxa blood thinners in the mirning
 
Well clifford149... I was thinking I might want whatever you are taking... I never have vivid dreams :) do you dream in color?
 
Hi poppet...not in colour ....I don't seem to get further than REM sleep and you don't want to have last nights dream...see my thread.
 
Wish I could give up some of my meds but the pain dictates I carry on
 
Could be contributing to the dreaming...

Hang in there Millie, we are all wishing better days ahead for you :)
 
Thanks Poppet I live in hope of it all sorting itself out soon :headbang: :spin:
In the meantime I will just play with the children and forget about my silly leg :dancy:
 
Evening everybody
The new and improved garden is well under way. There is mud everywhere :hairpulling: never mind it will be lovey when it's done and we can use is. Am hoping it will all be lovely in another 2weeks ready for the summer :angel:
My leg has had a week of 2halves. The first few days I was good then yesterday and today theming returned.
You will be pleased to know Poppet that I have had an appointment through to see the consultant on 28th may so will see what he has to say then ??
A nice relaxing few days are on the cards for me I think :kittykiss:
 
I am so pleased for you Millie... Tag me when you update, I am interested to know how it goes :)
 
Thanks Poppet will do. Lovely sunny day here in Coventry. Shame I have no garden to hang the washin out though :boohoo: never mind in a few weeks we will be sitting in a lovely new garden :egypdance:
 
That will be lovely for you Millie... In time for Summer..
 
Hello everybody
We what a busy week. The garden is going well. The girls have performed a fantastic production of Oliver and my hip is holding up well at last :happydance: I am a little sore today but had a busy day yesterday but have had the best week so far. Fingers crossed things have started to settle down at last :tada: how is everybody else doing ? Good I hope :kittykiss:
 
[Bonesmart.org] will I ever reach the end of this drama?
Great update, Millie. Sure hope this is an omen of things to come for you. You deserve the best.


Take care and keep us posted. We care. [Bonesmart.org] will I ever reach the end of this drama?
 
Evening all
Well another good week. I am tempted to say things seem to be settling down but I better not. Have had 2 longish walks this week with no problems. I went to town today without any crutches. I am slowly getting my confidence back ;) I have been out to 2 groups with the children this week and have signed up 4 new children ready for the new school year.
The garden is still going well. We are going patio furniture shopping tomorrow.
:egypdance:
 
Keeping the fingers crossed that all continues moving in the right direction! Sounds like you're having a lovely spring. We're having a wonderful stretch of sunshine right now. I'll see if we can send it your way!!
 
Morning all
Well it's 2 weeks now since I have used crutches. Am still very nervous about not over doing it. I am still waiting for the implant to move again too. I am hoping though that at last it has all settled.
Had a nasty chest infection this week and that has rather slowed me down.
The garden is now finished and we can't wait to use it when the sun decides to put his hat on.
After having to cancel our holidays last year this years is now in sight :egypdance: I am so excited to be able to go and see the sea again.
Work is slowly picking up.
Life is at last looking more positive for us.
:bicycle1:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom