Guest viewing is limited

TKR Why did I wait?

How wonderful to hear that you’re doing so well! You’re doing the work of the angels to let people know how TKR can (and usually does) turn out in the long view. Like you, I seldom even think about my knees anymore. Getting back the normalcy of simply walking, or doing things while standing on a hard surface—or just standing for more than a couple minutes—is a gift.

As are puppies. :dogwalk: My fur ball is still pure energy, too. I simply could not have dealt with a pup on completely new, or pre-op, knees!
 
I kind of see our new puppies as signs of coming out the other side. Whew! He passed his first classes (I thought they might socially promote us!) and I will probably take him to the next level. We both need the training. But aren't those poodle genes something else? Charlie is always looking for something to get into. Thank goodness for bully sticks!
 

Members online

Back
Top Bottom