TKR Week 1 Recovery

Well, I’m beginning week 14 ! But who’s counting. Right? just visited the surgeon on May 16th. The X-RAY ant the exam went well. ROM 125. Extension 0

I am so grateful that I joined Bonesmart. It continues to get me through some challenging times . Thy so much for the ongoing support, encouragement, suggestions, and advice
WOW! Very encouraging! You are about seven weeks ahead of me -- and I pray I'll be doing as well as you are at week 14. So far so good, but it sure is mentally, physically, and emotionally challenging. Godspeed!

Thy. It’s been a long three months. But I continue to focus on what’s going well. I’m so fortunate that I have not had any complications or other health issues.

It continues to be a long journey. I have some up and down days. There are days where I have to really motivate myself to exercise but overall the process is going in the right direction and the commitment has paid off. I should mention that daily prayer and meditation have helped me stay positive.

I wish you well in your healing journey. slow and steady wins the race

Just remember, if you skip a day or two of exercises, it's not going to slow your recovery down. In fact, it might help the healing in your knee. You can't exercise your way back to full strength but you can definitely slow it down by doing too much.

That being said, you're doing great!! So glad the Bonesmart way has helped your recovery! :flwrysmile:

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie
Recent bookmarks
Back