Guest viewing is limited

We can rebuild him. We have the technology

The cane works good to push down on the main power switch on a power bar. The grabber should actually be sold to hang mini Christmas lights on indoor curtain rods. The possibilities are endless!

undy picker-upper
This is funny!!
Sister didn't want it back:shrug:
Ya think?!!

My son dug out his 'Clapper' for my bedside light today :)
 
Here you are, @59billy . One more day and you'll be on the healing side. Finish those last minute chores and get ready to rock and roll!

Do you have a surgery time yet? I may have missed it! Wishing you a quiet, peaceful day with loved ones, and lots of rest for your body.
 
@SarahBee they are supposed to call me this afternoon with a time. I hate the wait, but it's part of the deal.

I'm as ready as I can be, except for whatever I've forgotten. I'll be home alone most of the day, then LOML is taking the rest of the week off to be my Responsible Adult at the hospital and to be here when home care comes Friday. It's so nice to have a smart person looking out for me!

Definitely ready to rock and roll!
 
Last night I got a new perspective on the "normal relations" thing. It's much better for the man to have a bum hip than the woman. Because geometry and anatomy.

Also, endorphins are better than opiates.
 
That feeling when you want to reply to a thread but think you might not be smart enough.
 
This is totally up to you, billy, but feel free to start your recovery thread today,
if you feel it will be easier for you post op to have it up and running....
We can leave you the Recovery Guidelines, which I'm sure you've probably scanned by now.
You'll get well wishers over there also. Your choice....just know you're welcome over there since you're down to the day before surgery.
@59billy
 
This is totally up to you, billy, but feel free to start your recovery thread today,
if you feel it will be easier for you post op to have it up and running....

I'll probably do that. I also need to assign someone to click "agree" on every post by you and @Mojo333 until I get back online.
 
Just wanted to say good luck tomorrow Billy! Not sure when I'll get around to checking the site so figured I'd send you best wishes now. You've got this! :cheers:
 
Happy you got an early call time. Sure helps with the nerves! How long do they say you'll stay in? What are you having for your last meal?
Guiness is a great choice! I had that Rx'd with one of my babies.
 
There used to be ads showing manly working men with the caption "Guinness for Strength". At any rate, it's fine stuff!

OS and his ACNP both made it sound like 2,3 days total. The early show time lets me dare hope for Wednesday.

Last meal is meatloaf and broccoli -- something that will stay calm on my tummy. (But then, my meatloaf has shallots and red wine.)
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom