Guest viewing is limited

We can rebuild him. We have the technology

Yay! I'm happy you have an early surgery time. Let's get this show on the road!

Meatloaf and Broccoli sounds yummy. I hope the Guinness relaxes you a bit.

Just think, tomorrow at this time that nasty pain will be history and your body will be in overdrive doing its thing! Pretty miraculous really. I'm excited for you and hope you can send us a :thumb: when you're feeling up to it. You know you've made friends, have fans and we'll all be watching for your first post. No pressure though :heehee:

I'm sending up a prayer for your comfort, peace of mind and an uneventful surgery and recovery.
You're going to do great! :wink:
@59billy
 
LOML asked me when I thought I'd want my phone. I told here as soon as I'm awake, so I can update friends and family.

I feel like you're all part of this project -- you certainly have helped me a lot!

Warning: I usually come out of sedation cheerful, sentimental, and stupid. Probably pretty annoying.

@Layla
 
Good to see you out of surgery! It never occurred to me to look for you here - should have had a microchip inserted while you were in there!
 
Is confused! lol Got it now though thanks. I was thinking his post above was from this afternoon. :whistle:
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom