Revision TKR Wberry knee is up<

Adding those links to your signature is easy. If you need help, just let me know.
 
Thanks for the change.
Thanks to you all for your words and support. Tomorrow I will pack my overnight bag. My surgery says it's at 11:30


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@wberry. Lucky feller. Trade me places hehe.

Want to wish you good luck. You got this!!! I'm praying for you.
Soon you be back to normal life. I will be looking forward to posts.

Don't worry. It's all ok. Spinal is easier than gentle. Kept me from getting sick. The spinal last for 24 hrs and femeral for 12. Leg will fill like heavy jelly. But will keep pain away longer.

Sometime they give when u are asleep. When I had revision they gave to to me in recovery.

❌❌❌❌❤️❤️❤️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️Good luck!!! Prayer is with you!!!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015
 
Joining in here to wish you luck for tomorrow. I'm 3 weeks post revision today... Tough but it's worth it ! Looking forward to following your recovery
 
Work was stressful today, I spend more time putting people off who needed something this week. Even thought there are issues at work , I have done all I can to cover my bases. I will be working from home the week after anyway, so I tell everyone to give me a week and I will be online part time the week after. Not so confident my co-workers can pick up the load for stuff i do there, so i am hoping to get most of that taken care of before i go home.

Will go home and pack my bag for the next few days. my Pre-Op says to bring my meds in their containers. i thought the hospital like giving them from their stock so they could charge a lot for them? I long ago with the first surgery wiped out my out of packet, so all is covered 100% now. Once i get recovered and start working out and drop the rest of my weight i plan to see if I can make it a couple of years before needing to do the other one. This is just so much to deal with, and the part two knee revision isn't making things anymore fun. Sigh, at least it will get fixed right this time. My original OS is on the shelf, I will be using this guy for the other if it works out well.
I am hoping and praying I won't have to go through the weeks with little sleep again. Can't blame a guy for hoping it will be different this time.

@Kansas Teacher I am already dreaming about brownies. I will make myself eat them even if the pain meds kill my appetite :-). You have a good trip to KC tomorrow and hope you have a great 6 month report.
 
will be sending loads of love and TLC and healing energy your way. It's been a long journey for you. I'm so glad you found a wonderful OS and will be getting your knee working like a charm very soon now. Relax and trust your doctor and the hospital staff.
 
Best wishes for a great outcome and smooth sailing recovery.
 
Best wishes for the sugary. Lots luck on pain free recovery. You got this. Xxx


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015
 
Well here I am in pre-op. IV is in, took my OxyContin already. Saw the surgeon, he says 2.5 hour procedure minimum. Plan is to revise upper component spacer and tighten the knee up a lot because it's really loose now. Alignment and work on patella to get it right. I asked about parts, he said it depends on how much cement is on it. Anistisia just arrived. One surgery in front of me, so
I have 1.5 hours to wait. Got to run so I can answer questions.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
So no spinal, OS worried it will wear off during surgery, so they are going to knock me out good. They will do the saphenous block on the leg afterwards to give me better pain management. Staff here is really nice in preop. My first time here, hospital is a little older but very clean and well kept.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I hope all has gone well and will look forward to a good report when you're up to it.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom