@Jobaby A little bit like a Petri dish, I am afraid. Thank you for asking. My food order was delivered with a few tissue boxes. My cold has slowed me down.
Took a 2 1/2 hour nap this afternoon. I had to put away half my food order this morning, then get ready to take a taxi to my podiatrist. She is only five minutes away. I am not quite ready to drive yet, per my PT person. Hopefully next week?
My visiting nurse came and said I am entitled to 4 more weeks but I could ask my OS if he thought I was doing well enough to stop.
PT at home will end this week unless My OS wishes to extend it.
I honestly do not feel well enough to make the 3 plus hour trip into the big city, by private bus, for my 4 week check up. I was told to e-mail my OS when I called his office today.
If a 4 week x-ray is crucial, I offered to have it done at my local hospital. They can send it to him. Also offered to send a picture of my excellent healing main incision and two little ones the robotic surgery required.
My little brother in California told me that is what he has done when his wife was not well, to be sent to the main doctors up in LA.
The good news is I slept from 9:30 pm - 7:30 am and was able to get back to sleep easily, no pain medicine needed, no ice needed, and I did a longer walk yesterday with PT, to boot! Catch up sleep, I suppose.
This fourth week is going well, minus the cold. I can turn my cars over and drive them a bit in my driveway, but PT does not want me on the road just yet. I still have some tightness.
One car I babysit for my daughter.
My heart rate seems elevated today. The nurse clocked me at 91, and I passed it off as rushing to the door, but I just checked it now and it is 80 while I am in the recliner. It is usually 66. My blood pressure is fine. Lungs are clear. Can’t explain it. I have one of those automatic blood pressure machines. Just a stuffy head. My oxygen levels were 98.5 today.
My dog seems to think I am much better. He is not watching over me as much as he first did. Oh the funny expression of concern when he first saw me using the walker was priceless!
I can rarely tell I am part bionic at this point. Once in a blue moon a certain move feels odd, but I am sure that will ease with use.
Wish I was recuperating in warm and sunny Australia, in a bathing suit on a lounge chair, with you, lol. Summer will be here soon enough. I will jump over to your thread and see how you are doing.