Guest viewing is limited

PKR UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4

1st full week in the office in the record books. Not too bad. Had two days where I felt like working from home but pressed on. Lazy day today.
 
5 week knee check up tomorrow. (Was supposed to be 6 week, but I'll be in San Francisco next week on business.)

Wish me luck! I hope I get an A+ (over achiever)
 
Let us know how it goes. I've been wondering when your trip was.
 
@KarriB I leave on Sunday. P.s. My Concept2 rowing machine arrived today! Can't wait for hubby to assemble and for me to GENTLY try it out!
 
Good luck on your appointment!!! Try and have a little fun in San Francisco!!! Great city!!!
 
Gently and for just a little bit, especially with your trip coming up.
 
5 week knee appointment in the books! 115 degree flexion and extension is normal. Doc says I'm doing good. I've been given the all clear to use my new rowing machine!

[Bonesmart.org] UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4
 
Glad you're doing so well.
 
Just towed 2000 meters. Not sure what any of this means, but felt good!
[Bonesmart.org] UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4
 
Thats great Lorie, how do you feel afterwards? Is your wind good or were you tired?


R Partial Knee Replacement 11/28/16
 
@mwetzel394 I felt good after, got the heart rate up. I felt even better later. It's like rowing loosened up my knee. Swollen a little bit today, but nothing major.

How are you progressing?
 
Impressive! Congrats on a great recovery!!!
 
Great Lorie, I snowblowed 14 inches thursday, 10000 steps, walked 10000 in building yesterday, 7 floors lots of stairs, 3 inches today more blowing, too tired for gym, maybe tomorrow.
Good to be getting into shape, feeling more normal.
Keep up the good work!


R Partial Knee Replacement 11/28/16
 
@mwetzel394 - So jealous of your snow! We only got 6" and husband would not let me play in it! You did a bunch, no need for gym on that day! I'm good at going upstairs now, still struggle going downstairs. How about you?

Rowing has been awesome! Feels great. Knee feels much better, not stiff. Really helping!
 
I do really well at stairs when warmed up , when i get off commuter rail you have to walk ~1000 feet to a set of stairs , down to street , under the bridge and then back up a slight incline to the parking lot, I do really well on those stairs, at home when not warmed up a little awkward, took dogs to our grassy, er snowy knoll up the street this morning, they ran up and down the hill with 16 inches of snow, they had a blast


R Partial Knee Replacement 11/28/16
 
Good luck on your trip, leaving today @UACats70 ? Bte we are getting 8-12 more tonight!


R Partial Knee Replacement 11/28/16
 
Back
Top Bottom