Sara61
Staff member since March 23, 2020
- Joined
- Oct 1, 2019
- Messages
- 2,957
- Gender
- Female
- Country
Portugal
That is such good news 
I'm impressed ....kneeling .... I only did it once ( very briefly and unintentionally) but am not going to repeat it for a long time as it was so painful after
(mind you the floor tiles didn't help)
Your Missus must be happy to have her handyman back once more. I'm sure you'll keep improving day to day
Bet you miss the Jam roly Polys thou .....

I'm impressed ....kneeling .... I only did it once ( very briefly and unintentionally) but am not going to repeat it for a long time as it was so painful after
(mind you the floor tiles didn't help)Your Missus must be happy to have her handyman back once more. I'm sure you'll keep improving day to day
Bet you miss the Jam roly Polys thou .....

unfortunately cannot stand too long in the kitchen had a wee set back with my knee on my last visit to the doctors he had juniors with him - whom were non too gentle in pushing & pulling my knee needless to say I was livid as I now can barely walk on it ... anyway no harm done I hope but have been advised to medicate & rest for next 2 weeks

...
looks pretty atrocious fingers crossed by the 26th it has cleared up . Stay safe n preferably indoors x