TKR Two New Knees and Hot to Trot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Titianlady Good to hear you are feeling better! You must be so releived to have your ROM at 145. Funny thing how the aching is worse at night. I was the same after my op. The bed looked like I was fighting with a tiger. I dreaded going to bed. :yikes: This last few weeks have been much better and I slept through the last two nights.
rest and let that swelling go down
Wanda
 
Hello Toni,
Just wanted you to know I am thinking of you this evening :console2: :angel: you are feeling better as the
Days go by.
Hugs & Best wishes coming your way :friends:
Love,
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
new knee in June

Hi Diana!! I feel better. The knee is still very warm and a bit stiff. My ROM is wonderful, but this darn knee is so uncomfortable to walk on. It feels too stiff when I walk.
I call the OS tomorrow to set up my follow up appointment. If it was up to me, I would tell home to do the darn knee replacement over again! It just does not feel rigtht.

Oh, we'll..it is what it is I guess.

Hope you are doing well, my June Sunbeam buddy.
 
Hi Toni,
I guess we will have to wait & see what the O.S. has to say :) Does it still catch when you walk ?
You still are early days since your arthroscopic surgery. Hopefully, the tightness & pain will get
Better :angel:
Thinking of you my little " Sunbeam" :SUNsmile:
All my best :console2:
Diana
 
Hi Titianlady Toni, I just want to say hi and I've been thinking about you. How are things and did you get an appointment. This must be so frustrating!
Please take care :kittykiss:
Wanda
 
Hello Toni,
Thinking of you :console2: Do you feel any better ? I hope you are doing well.
hugs & best wishes,
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
Hi all my BoneSmarties!!! I'm back!!!!!! The knee is coming along very well. Still a bit stiff and needs to heal, but all in all, doing good!!!

Hubby and I went shopping yesterday and I walked the grocery store with no cane! I was a bit stiff and sore today, but that was because I am a member of the ODIC. :thud: I still have to remember that I am only going on 4 months out from the replacement, and also the scar tissue removal. My poor knee was assaulted twice in just 3 months by the surgeon.

Thank you all my wonderful friends for thinking of me and sending your best thoughts. Even though I hadn't been posting a lot, you all were in my thought daily.

Now it's time for me to catch up on the posts!!
 
Dear Toni,
I knew one day if I prayed really hard,I would come on your thread & hear some good news :)
That day has finally come :yes!: :yes!: :yahoo: :yahoo: I am sooooo happy for you!!!
You are right, your knee has been through 2x's the assault.
Good Slow my little Sunbeam :SUNsmile:
Hugs & best wishes coming your way :friends:
Love,
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
I am so glad to hear you are doing better :happydance: Soon. You will find yourself exercising without pain! :)
 
Silly me! I have forgotten What is the ODIC club?:) I probably wouldn't fit in its category,:whistle:but it would be good to know for future reference! :egypdance: Titianlady
 
WooHoooo!!!! great news at last!!:happydance::happydance:
Wanda
 
:angel: Hi Toni been posting when I can from h ospital
 
I am so happy for you. Keep heading for recover. Take care. Love Tashia
 
Good Morning Toni,
Just checking in on you :) If you see this message & you want to reply, Daj has been looking for you.
She has had a rough time with her surgery ( no pain meds.) :yikes:
Have a good day my "Sunbeam"
Love,
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
Hi Toni, I lost track of you there for a while. :shrug: I'm so glad to hear that you are doing better, and man what a great ROM! Yay you! :yay:
It must have felt wonderful to be able to go in the grocery store and not us your cane. Another great milestone! I know when I first did that I felt so liberated, I wanted to cry, happy tears of course!

Stay well kiddo, and happy recovery! :friends:
 
Hoping you improve all the time. Your ROM is awesome. I have a DePuy Sigma CR implant but the max ROM I can get is about 125 as it only bends 0-130.
Sue :flwrysmile:
 
Hope that you are feeling good today and getting better. As you know recover has good days and bad days. I hope and pray that you have better days now and many good days. Take care. Tashia
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom