Guest viewing is limited

TKR TKR 5th December Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been out with the dogs, we have about 2" of snow here this morning, its lovely and soft, the whole town has NOT come to a complete standstill as it usually does, don't say that actually gritted the road in preparation, shock horror:rofsign:
 
Hi @suedobie

I'm glad to read that you have slipped into work okay. Do you get any opportunity to ice or elevate in the day?

I hope that you are keeping fine too. Please take care

Love Nana moon 27 xxx
 
Hi Ann, unfortunately I just sit at my desk whenI'm at work, get a bit stiff as I get absorbed in work and dont move around, no change ot elevate and ice.

Hope you get your other knee done soon and your TKR is feeling more managable today after your exciting night out.

XX
 
Hi @suedobie

I wish to goodness all this pain was through the night out. I'd be lying here thinking, yes it was worth it. Instead I'm so fed up I can't even begin to explain. Hubby putting finishing touches to the downstairs toilet. Hopefully be useable by tomorrow x x x

I am so sorry you can't elevate at work, that must be hard. I "set" if I sit for more than ten or fifteen mins.

Anyway, please have a lovely day
Love Ann x x
 
Welcome @Polo2015 it's lovely to hear from you. This site is fantastic. We are all friendly and welcoming on here. You need to create you own thread so we can message you and perhaps @Celle or @Jamie could send you the Bonesmart mantra. The absolute best thing to guide you through this procedure. I admire you having both done. Good for you. You're very brave x

Keep us posted on your recovery and look forward to chatting with you on your own thread soon.

Take care
Love Nana moon x x x
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you
My knee's are still swollen, but I'm still doing my exercise's ...I just started walking on a Treadmill 30 mins every other day, on no incline and 1.5 mph
I'm trying to do things according to how my knee feels


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
You may have noticed that I have not been on line for a while, I have devastating news, Ron found a lump on his neck in December that we were not concerned about but when he was I Orlando a couple of weeks ago he rang to say it had swollen and for me to get him a doc appointment, he was referred to Addenbrookes and then had ultrasound and a biopsy last Monday, we now have to wait 7 to 10 days to find out if it is Thyroid Cancer or Lymphoma, obviously everyone is in need shock and my knee has taken a back seat

Obviously we have cancelled our holiday

Luv to you all Sue xx
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Sue

I'm so sorry to hear your news! What a shock! Tbh I had wondered why you weren't about but you were getting back to normality. Now this...!

I hope the outcome is a reasonable one. There's a lot of effective treatment now and a lot of people can be treated non surgically sometimes. A friend of mine had Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma stage 4. She's beaten it!

I will keep you in my thoughts Sue and hope things turn out ok x

I am here for you anytime you want to talk xxxx

Love Ann xxx
 
I'm sorry to hear the news about Ron, @suedobie . It must be worrying for both of you. I hope that the results show he has something easily treatable.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh gosh, how awful for you both (all). I do hope the results aren't too long in coming and I will be praying that they are negative when they do. But please do keep us posted.
 
Oh Sue, I'm so sorry to hear your news, you must be very worried, but hopefully the news won't be all bad, it's the waiting that is so awful. I'm in Cornwall at the moment (with rubbish wifi), but if you fancy a cup of coffee when I get back I'm a good listener. Lyn xxxx
 
Thank you all for your kind thoughts. We have an appointment on Friday with a Head & Neck Surgeon so at least will find out exactly what is wrong and hopefully the treatment programme. It is my birthday on Wednesday so we are going to a hotel in Surrey for two night, don't feel like celebrating but at least it will be a distraction.
Will let you know when I have more news. Sue xx
 
Thank you Sue x x x just try to have a nice relax while you're away xxx I understand it won't be easy x x x ((((((hugs))))) x
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom