THR THR - I had been dying to sleep in my waterbed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 weeks today, exactly the same as me!

I've been back in the waterbed for the past 6 weeks now. I'm still keeping the pillow between the knees, a) because it feels comfortable now and b) I tend to flay my legs all over when asleep so probably safer with the pillow there for a week or two more.
Spid: How are you feeling otherwise? Still happy you're "all fixed"? :kittykiss: Much as I hated that pillow at first, and the surgeon told me I don't need it, I feel "safer" using it. It's now become my "security" pillow. I've just been reading recent posts from folks who've had surgery in the past week and two. They remember waking up after the surgery! I think I was in my room in my bed when I woke up. I'm an anesthesia lightweight.
 
Yeah, I'm good thanks. I wouldn't say I'm 100% yet but I'm edging towards there.

I agree about the new patients, seems like a lot longer than 12 weeks we were doing the same thing. I was just thinking last week how the first six weeks until I saw my OS dragged on like nothing ever before in my life, and now the following 6 weeks after that have flown by.
 
Yeah, I'm good thanks. I wouldn't say I'm 100% yet but I'm edging towards there.

I agree about the new patients, seems like a lot longer than 12 weeks we were doing the same thing. I was just thinking last week how the first six weeks until I saw my OS dragged on like nothing ever before in my life, and now the following 6 weeks after that have flown by.
I totally agree. The time, at first, couldn't go fast enough. I kept looking at the calendar to tell me when I'd be strong again! Now, well, life hasn't stopped and there have been a few curves thrown that put my hip drama into the background - where, I'm happy to say, it belongs. :iagree:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom