Guest viewing is limited

Hip Infection THR from hell

A little bit of Magic in my life
A little bit of Bonesmart by my side
A little bit of Surgery is all I need
A little bit of Waiting is what I see
A little bit of Flying in the sun
A little bit of Sleep - all night long
A little bit of Time left here I am
A little bit of good mojo..for the Man!

How's that? :dubious:

Well it's your fault for putting that in my head all morning!

I am really praying that the weeks go quickly as you deserve to be on the healing path for good.
That positive spirit will get you through this.
 
[Bonesmart.org] THR from hell
Ok Hobbled out in the back yard for a first flight with the new drone. Not a picture perfect day but the drone flew perfect!!
 
Holy rooftops! It looks like - If you build ONE they will come, lol.
Happy to see you getting out, even if only for a trial run. Boys and their toys!
Thanks for sharing. I'll look forward to more.
@Fractured
 
:wave:Oh ...I just thought ..Do NOT play with your new toy and crash it and have to go get it!:umm:
You are on the short rows now.:yes!:
 
@ everybody.... Booo haaaaaaa.... I was just told another week of antibiotics was added. So instead of 3 after today... It's 10. My numbers are almost perfect. I guess they want perfect. Hopefully an extra week will do the job!!!
 
Aww, that's unfortunate. It's better to be safe, than sorry and suffer a repeat.
Hopefully the next ten days move quickly for you. We'll be here waiting for the good news.
Best wishes for a nice weekend!
@Fractured
 
You are pulling us through your journey through the knots and bulges...
We feel your frustration and sympathize.
That being said, I want you perfect for this next leg of your journey...
To be continued...
Will be watching for news!
Once again...good mojo coming your way!
 
I hope it flies by for you, dear Greg.
Enough is enough. It's time to move forward.
Prayers 2019 is your year! :praying:
@Fractured
 
Happy Saturday!
Hope you're hanging in there. You're such a trooper.
Is Monday the big day? I'm losing count as it's changed.
Sure hope it's this week.
Will be thinking of you.
@Fractured
 
Well shockingly enough.... Ortho said no more wound vac and removed it today!!! Picc comes out tomorrow. So I celebrated with a short flight..... Our home is in the center!! Hip number 5 around 08 Feb.
[Bonesmart.org] THR from hell
 
Last edited:
Wonderful news, Greg! I'm happy and excited for both you and your wife.
February 8th is not far off.
Prayers will continue for perfect healing. I have faith you will have your happy ending.
Keep us posted. Pretty home you live in, by the way.
@Fractured
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom