Guest viewing is limited

Hip Infection THR from hell

Aww, I'm so sorry you continue to struggle.
I hope each day brings more relief.
2019 has to be your year, right? Prayers it will be.
@Fractured
 
@everybody.... Just checkin in to say hi. Been laying low. Cold and now vertigo YEAH!!!!!! Feeling good enough to get to the computer! Have a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New year!!
 
And.... 67 staples removed yesterday. The remaining 9 after New years! Ciao
 
Thanks for checking in @Fractured ! Take care of yourself. Get rid of that cold so that you can enjoy Christmas and New Years.
67 staples removed yesterday. The remaining 9 after New years
Wow - I think that might be a BoneSmart record!
 
Aww, Fractured, it goes on and on....
Cold and Vertigo...you need a break. You deserve a break.
I'll pray that your symptoms abate so you're able to enjoy the holidays.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and New Year filled with peace, joy and good health!
@Fractured
:nativity: :merry christmas:
 
Standing (um, maybe sitting) firm in the face of adversity...you amaze and inspire me.
A special prayer that you and your family have a wonderful Christmas despite the struggles.
Come on 2019...

:merryx: @Fractured !
 
@Jaycey @Layla @clodaghcov @mojo Thank you for the kind thoughts and prayers. Feeling a lil mo betta! My poor wife! Vertigo is 50% better. Just chuggin along. We are just having a quiet Christmas here alone at home. Same for New Years! Merry Xmas!! Leg is still draining and of course the nurse noticed a pea sized seroma when changing the wound vac.
 
@Fractured
I know it seems like an endless series of unfortunate events but I am hoping that you will get through all of this ...with your sanity in tact.
wishing all the best for you and yours...
 
Last edited:
Prayers will continue for both you and your wife.
I hope you have a peaceful Christmas and the New Year
brings you perfect healing, good health and much happiness.
Hugs to you both.
@Fractured
 
@Fractured So sorry to hear your're going through all this again. My thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery. Like you, I don't like pain meds but please take them and be comfortable, at least. I hope you have a merry christmas and may the new year bring you lots of health! Will check in often to see how your doing. Hugs!
 
[Bonesmart.org] THR from hell

In case you miss me on my thread!
Hope today is a good day @Fractured
 
@Mojo333 Thank you. Merry Xmas. Well Im half way there. Infectious disease Doc says levels look almost normal. The 15th of Jan is hopefully my last bag of HOOTCH ( IV ) Feeling a bit better and move somewhat easier. Hurts a hell of a lot more this time around. Doc says from scar tissue! Incision is healing better than Ive ever seen. I got myself a new drone for Xmas. Get it at the end of the week. I will post some new pics.... Happy New Year to my BoneSmart family!!
 
Infectious disease Doc says levels look almost normal.
Prayers answered! TY lord!
Incision is healing better than Ive ever seen.
:loveshwr: I'm ever glad...I have been very worried about you.
Guess no guessing what you wanted for Christmas ...new drone.
Love to see some pics.
Happy New Year, @Fractured !
It's going to get Good!:ok:
 
Last edited:
Hootch, :heehee:
Great news from the infectious disease docs. Two more weeks! :happydance:
Glad to hear your incision is looking better than ever. That has to be comforting.
You and your wife are going to need a long vacay, or a big party, or something, once this is behind you.
It's been a long haul but I'll bet 2019 will be your year. Prayers continue....
@Fractured
 
Happy New Year @Fractured !
Enjoy a new, hopefully infectionless and painless 2019 and your new drone. What make is your drone?
I look forward some new pictures from you.
Best
Constanze
 
@Constanze Thank you... I only use DJI Drones. I have 2 Phantom 4 Pros amd just got the mavic 2 Pro. Send some pics as soon as I taker her up...

@everybody.... only 10 more doses after today! 22 Jan go see the ortho to schedule a date for Mambo.. I mean hip number 5
 
Yippee ki-yay :happydance:
Only a couple weeks to go. We'll be here. Keep us in the loop!
Hope you have a great Sunday! Hugs to you and your wife.
@Fractured
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom