Hip Infection THR from hell

:groan:Good grief.. I wish you could get a reprieve on Something while you go through this process.
I think you have had every ill effect you can have as you have been fighting this infection!:blackcloud:
So sorry you are miserable.
All I can do is sympathize and keep up the prayers for this to be the beginning of the end to your complications.:praying:
Hang in there friend (not that you have alot of choices)

Sorry to hear you have yet another problem @Fractured. I take an antihistamine (Actifed) every night without incident. Perhaps you should change from Benadryl? Best wishes. :fingersx:

Well clearly you're reacting to something but it's outside my area of expertise - sorry!

@Fractured Oh this was so me, i scratched for England and nothing helped a great deal until someone suggested cetraban a cream for excema which helped a great deal, it was something to do with the antibs, but was horrendous, not for me the spacer because i still have it, but no itching and no antibs, hope it helpsxx

OK I ordered come cetraban from Amazon. The itching and the headaches have been a real nightmare. Aspiration tomorrow. IM hoping for the best. Let yaz know

So sorry the saga continues :console2:
Hope the anti itch cream works and the headaches abate.
Plz let us know when you hear aspiration results.
Prayer going up :prayer:
@Fractured

Well I hope the cream works.... between the neck, armpits and who haaa itching... Im about to loose it LOL

I do so hope the cetraban helps.
Sounds like a nightmare.:hairpulling:

PTL! An answer to prayer.
Such wonderful news!
Couldn't be any happier for you two.
What's the plan now?
@Fractured

This is GREAT news. Hope all is a go for scheduling your permanent implant. Wishing you the best possible outcome. You deserve it. Keep us posted. We care!

hallelujah.jpg

@ Everybody!! Thank you as always for all your support and prayers. What's the next step you ask??? Surgery this Monday...18 February. I'm tired of sitting in this wheelchair!!:egypdance:

It will be added to your signature.
Wonderful news! Prayers will continue.
We're with you all the way, Greg :yes:
@Fractured

Is this your 4th, or 5th new hip...for your signature?
@Fractured

Only two days to go. Yippy Skippy. :happydance:
I must say it's admirable how you take the time to support others
in the midst of your own trials. Checking in on them, offering encouragement.
I don't know that I'd be as upbeat as you seem to be. It's inspiring.
Hope you're having a good weekend so far.
@Fractured

Good luck on Monday, @Fractured. We here on the Bonesmart forum are with you 100%. Wishing you a great outcome and a hip that serves you for many, many years. I'm impressed that you remembered to give your wife flowers on Thursday in the midst of your own challenges. (I think it was you.) So sweet and loving.

:wave:
Stay hydrated today...orange juice with lots of vitamin c is a good choice.
You know we will be sending our heartfelt best wishes and prayers.
:friends:

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
HikerWalker
Recent bookmarks
Back