THR THR - 2 years I think

Whatever else is clean we never feel right if our hair isn't right.....think that might be the definition of being female :heehee: Glad you had help doing it @Ursula, what a lovely chap your son is....and how clever of you to do 2 jobs in one (wash hair AND wash kitchen floor :wink:) hope Marlene is well and happy :yay:
 
In recovery and I’m so glad. I have good days and bad days. My other unoperated hip has been painful these past few days, I know the poor old hip is not in good shape as it’s been helping Marlene(my new hip ) recover These days on day seems to melt into the other. Recovery is strange isn’t it fellow recovery hippies. We all make progress in our own way. The body heals itself. I’m grateful for Bonesmart and all the good people on it.
 
Hi, Ursula,
I hope today is a good day.
Recovery does have its up and downs. @Mojo333 has a great little gauge she posts that reflects our
expectations for recovery, with the reality of recovery right along side it. I'm sure she'll post it for you.

Do you have OA in your non operated hip also, Ursula? If so, you're in good company. Doesn't make your hip feel any better but you're not alone. Hopefully it's not hurting too badly.

Keep resting, icing and elevating and you'll notice progress slowly but surely. We're glad you stopped by.
Thanks for the update. I hope your week is peaceful.
Hugs!
@Ursula72
 
[Bonesmart.org] THR - 2 years I think

Hi, Ursula...
This was shown to me when I was getting frustrated about things going sideways those first months.
My OS did not give me a clue what I could really expect, but then maybe because our body heals at its own pace...
This was a big deal..hip replacement. But you can do this...
We are rooting for you.:yay:
 
Good to hear from you Ursula, glad to hear you're doing ok.....sorry about the other hip chiming in, it's like dealing with a pair of jealous toddlers! :hairpulling:

" These days on day seems to melt into the other." that's a really good description of early recovery.....I felt as if I wasn't quite with-it for the first few weeks, put it down to the meds and sheer tiredness.....must be nature's way of making sure we don't try to do too much :)
 
Everytime someone posts a song title..
Boom, the song is stuck in my head.:heehee:
Ursula, Hi!
I ve started to X the days on the calendar , so I know what day it is.., like a jailbird.
You gotta laugh. Best medicine.
Thinking of you. Continue healthy days
 
I don't know we're Birthdays came from in my last reply my Kindle needs it's legs slapping ....I meant to type. The song that's stuck in my head at the moment....is Angels by Robbie Williams.....
 
Hey, @Ursula72
I hope you're doing well, having more good days than bad. You're 3 weeks today....Yahoo!
I like the song Angels too, Ursula, it's comforting. Hope your son is still taking good care of you.
Enjoy the rest of the week. :friends:
 
Good Morning Ursula ~
I have a little song for you today...very special to me ~ I think very beautiful!
"New Horizons" by the Moody Blues : )
Big Big Hugs to you~
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone...not on my Kindle today, I’m on my iPad so...no excuse for mistakes. I hope you are all doing well and keeping cheerful. We cheer each other on. Yes I’m going to listen to New Horisons theMoody Blues on UTube xx
 
Back
Top Bottom