• BLUE TOOLBAR CHANGES! We've made some minor adjustments to the categories in the blue tool bar at the top of your screen. You may notice some links in a different drop-down menu, but everything is still there.
ConforMIS
Lounge Doctor

THR THR - 2 years I think

Jaycey

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Administrator
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
As well as pain in my operated hip I have swelling in my groin.
If you are having pain plus this swelling I would certainly approach your GP. Age and lack of exercise does not cause swelling.

Take care!

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi @Ursula72
You'll notice that I have merged your two threads together as we prefer that members in recovery only have one thread.

This is for three reasons:
1. if you keep starting new threads, you miss the posts others have left you in the old threads
2. it often ends up that information is unnecessarily repeated
3. it's best if we can keep all your recovery story in one place so it's easily accessed if we need to advise you - and your post really provides an update on how you're getting on.

Please keep all your questions and updates on this thread. Don't worry that we won't see your new question as, between us, the staff read all new posts each day.
If you need an urgent response to a question, just tag a member of staff.
Tagging other members and answering tags

If you prefer a different thread title, just post what you want and we'll get it changed for you.

Here are the instructions on finding your thread, How can I find my threads and posts?
Many members bookmark their thread, so they can find it when they log on. Please will you do that?

Layla

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Senior Forum Advisor
Country
United States United States
Hi Ursula,
It’s nice to hear from you again, but sorry it’s under these circumstances. I agree with, Jaycey, about contacting your physician. I’m wondering if this is the same pain you mentioned here about a year ago? You had an appointment with a surgeon in early November 2019. Wondering what the outcome of that appointment was? Hopefully you can schedule another appointment soon, receive a diagnosis and work toward obtaining relief. :console2: Stay in touch.
@Ursula72

New

Active Antibacterial

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Caz51
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom