jean1702
junior member
Thank you for merging my threads for greater clarity to all. The reason I got the THR was to be active again. I can't imagine not being able to hike and walk long distances and I felt like I gave it the time it needed to heal. I see other people after a THR, even without PT, jump (almost literally), back into regular life again and they were older than me. It just upsets me. I in no way want a revision surgery or to be poked and prodded again, but I do expect to be 'normal' again after this many years. Did I mention not being able to simply put on my pants?!!! I am taking all of my pictures, surgeon reports etc. to another surgeon and get his opinion. What are your thoughts on that as a next step?
@gemdamon wondering how you are and hoping you have made some positive progress with your second opinion?
United Kingdom