FCBayern
Former BoneSmart Staff Member
@jboles Have you contacted your GP? Sometimes a doctor that knows you better is more willing to give you pain meds. Before surgery I asked my GP for some pain meds for the days that were really bad due to bone on bone and he looked at my records and said no problem, you obviously aren't abusing them.
Honduras
It always seems to be people who've never gone through this saying stuff like that. I used mine very sparingly - but if you have constant pain, staying ahead of it so you can walk and move in order to heal properly is of paramount importance.
I have been having new ones, too, mostly around the kneecap and in the area I used to have the worst arthritis pain. My soft tissues seem to remember! But I have spent a lot of time in the ODIC, too, so I am not totally surprised. I broke down twice in the past two weeks and took some of the precious few oxycodones I have left.
then I was back up and at it on Saturday morning. I got home from the shower at 7 last night, ate a few crackers, took a pain pill and went to bed. I don’t plan on doing anything today!! But I will say my watermelon baby carriage turned out okay.
I hope you rested today with your feet up!