Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR Third times the charm- hopefully

3 month anniversary. To say this is the slowest recovery time out of 4 TKR’s , 3 for the right, is an understatement! As my PT said yesterday, this poor right leg has had so much trauma inflicted upon it for the last seven years that it’s going to be a tough recovery. I keep trying to unbox my patience but it’s hard! I just want to be better! Right now at 3 months into this recovery I’m almost back to where I was prior to surgery, almost
 
Happy Three Month Anniversary!
Aww, your poor right leg has endured so much. I'm sorry for your struggles. Hang in there, it will get better.
Thanks for sharing your journey with us all, jboles.
@jboles
 
:prayer:for a better recovery. You are only 1/4 of the way of a TKR's healing. Having a revision of a revision is bound to add time to that healing. I think the patience muscle is the hardest one to exercise. You will get there!
 
I am so sorry you've been dealing with this for so long. I'm thinking of you and hoping recovery speeds up. You've earned it, for sure.
 
Back
Top Bottom