Irish471
senior
@jboles, I hope nothing is wrong with the left knee. Maybe try the ice machine on that knee, too, and see if it calms down 
It feels good to finally hit that 4 week milestone, doesn't it? We both had the same surgery date and we both but a low point around the same time too. I guess it's just per for the course. Does your physical therapist use those electrical stimulated pads on your quad? I think it helps a lot, both for strength and to reduce swelling.
I, too, want to try driving. If all things, my teenage son told me he thinks I should wait. Lol! Role reversal going on. He's very smart and protective of me
Sending you lots of good vibes and hope today brings good things your way
It feels good to finally hit that 4 week milestone, doesn't it? We both had the same surgery date and we both but a low point around the same time too. I guess it's just per for the course. Does your physical therapist use those electrical stimulated pads on your quad? I think it helps a lot, both for strength and to reduce swelling.
I, too, want to try driving. If all things, my teenage son told me he thinks I should wait. Lol! Role reversal going on. He's very smart and protective of me
Sending you lots of good vibes and hope today brings good things your way

United States
It wasn’t on a motorcycle but it is a convertible!!! How sweet that your son is concerned about you, they surprise us sometimes don’t they?

I have some aches and pain. Usually Tylenol during the day and ice is sufficient however I still take an oxy at night. I’ll occasionally take a half an oxy during the day. My left almost 2 year old knee started hurting last week. I iced and really tired to watch it last week and by Saturday it was 90% better. Well I guess church was too much for it yesterday. I never realized how many times we stood up during the service. The pews are close together and church was packed so my left leg got a workout doing most of the “heavy lifting “
and it told me about it too!
