THR Things couldn't have gone better. Minor hiccup but all is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @M1ke …:wow:…... I thought I was doing well walking around the house with no crutches…….well done so glad things are going well for you…...
 
Doing so well. Don't even feel a need to keep posting at this point. I'm 3 weeks out and really getting around great. I could go back to work no prob if they'd let me. Funny, the docs won't release me until 6-8 weeks and my job requires a doctor note to return...... So it's like a vacation haha. I'm doing everything I need to but maybe just a little slower. I had my first appt and it was uneventful.


Time to move on eh? I'll still follow a few of my buds here but don't feel the need to keep posting on my recovery thread. Over and out!:phone:
 
[Bonesmart.org] Things couldn't have gone better.  Minor hiccup but all is good.
@M1ke. But don't be a complete stranger. Drop in from time to time to give us an update. Success stories are good for all of us.
 
Will do. I like talking amongst the folks!
 
Hi all.....my first post,
Noticed a few or you talked about going through Kaiser. I will be also, either Fontana or Ontario. I am on an incredibly long waiting list it seems. I was told 9 months to a year. Been waiting almost 4 months now and haven't heard a word. Just wondering if this was your experience also and how how long you had to wait? Thanks to anyone who replies.......


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
@M1ke that is terrific news that you're back on your board! Sounds like your really getting your life back and congratulations @psychteach - another wonderful milestone for you on that bike!!! :yay:
Hi also @Rhonda K and welcome to the forum. Why not start your own thread and tel us all about yourself. You will find terrific support from the amazing people here. Here is the link to starting your own thread if you not sure:
https://bonesmart.org/forum/threads/starting-a-new-thread-and-posting.14736/
I look forward to reading about your journey along this life changing road:)
 
Thanks everyone. Things are going really well. I was a little concerned at my lack of energy last week but this week things seem a tad better. I had a 33 mile ride today and yeah I'm tired but not exhausted like last week.

I appreciate all the support!

@psychteach that's awesome your on your bike. So awesome. Do you think it's helping? Mine feels better after a ride.
 
Oh yes.. I am not riding far yet.. Slow and steady ..But I can feel my legs strengthening.. Such a great feeling... I can feel my body getting stronger by the minute:) you are doing awesome. Your energy will return..


LTHR Direct Anterior May 19, 2014
 
You know it's easy to see why so many people recommend getting this surgery if you need it. I'm barely out and feel less pain and able to do more things than before. At only 4 weeks. I'm really in awe of it all and was anticipating a long recovery.
 
That is so awesome to see!! So glad everything is going so well for you! Aren't you glad you are doing that rather than being at school? I was happier to sit in a recliner:)lol


LTHR Direct Anterior May 19, 2014
 
Ya you can say that again. Surfing beats just about anything!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom