Bilateral THR Thing 1 and Thing2'

Please be careful @Berber7227-pulling can be tough on hips also. Make sure to pull light loads and take frequent breaks. Living by myself I get where you are coming from. I did purging and stuff that probably helped do in my left hip. Hoping to get more done before right hip done in February, just taking it a little slower this time.

Do you see how nice everyone is being about you doing too much.
Now KNOCK it OFF. You are making me a nervous wreck. What doesn't get done this year will get done next year.
You want those stems in your legs to get some bone growing around them and keep extra weight, like moving stuff, off of them.
Want to do this all over because you can't be bored for a while?
I'll be the bad guy...don't make me come find you. I don't like snow.
You are a new double hippy superstar, and I care.
So BEHAVE.
Too much too soon.:no-fin:

@Mojo333 so that means no moving the canoe today? Lol I did get help moving tools yesterday! I am trying to be good! Off to PT today! Me vs Them!! Hope for a draw!!!

Had 2 hour surgery. Was in my room by 10:30. No Pain!!! Muscles are on fire. Started with my butt, moved to thighs. I have been walking, said no to stairs! Just a bit too sore. Because I had both hips done, spending the night!

Good Heavens! 2 hours in surgery only and walking out independently!? THAT takes some doing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PT went well! We came to a compromise! Was gone 5 hours, shopping, lunch, PT....Sore, but not in extreme pain!! Resting before I finish the garage cleaning and getting the car in. They are calling for 7-13" of snow over the next two days!
I now am using a cane inside, both crutches outside in the snow and ice!
Lucky day! Lunch special was chicken and biscuits! I could eat that every day!

@MammaT plan to stay home and wrap gifts. Mom is taking me to Dr appointment Wednesday, want to have everything ready so she can take them home and put under the tree! More out of my house!!!!

Behave I said...:santa hug:said with love and a big Santa hug.
Now sit down and watch TV

"Both crutches outside with the snow and ice" :holysheep: !!!!!!

You need to stay inside with those two new hips. Weren't you forewarned
those implanted components freeze your thighs solid when you go out in the snow and ice.
Then you have to go through this horrible thawing out process and
only a lucky few survive :dead: I wouldn't risk it....
@Berber7227

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie
Recent bookmarks