The Operating List - just dates please, no chat, no questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Hi there,

Im having LTKR on May 4th 2009

I'm so scared. but it must be better than the pain I'm in now.
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Well I have been so busy getting ready for having TKR in both knees that I spaced off telling you. I was scheduled for 11 am April 13th but got a call and now 10 am April 13 is the start of my new life.
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

I'll be very good and not stray off this thread (I think I have on others).

Right TKR tomorrow, Tuesday the 21st April 2009. A week earlier than scheduled due to a cancellation. See you lot on the other side when I get out of hospital!
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Left TKR Monday May 11, 2009.
Oh man, that date is sneaking up fast!
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Right TKR. May 18, 2009. Looking forward to no pain and being able to bend my knee.
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Hi everyone. LKTR May 4th, 2009
Well this is day 7 post-op. Wow Have I come a long way. The surgery itself was a piece of cake. The pain didn't hit full force until the second night in the hospital. The Femoral Block wore off. Boom. But with the help of Mr Morphine and Prince Valium, I made it thru the night and the next day was fine. By the time I left for home on Thursday, I could walk the halls 100 ft. Thanks for all the good advice and I do believe the walker was the beat choice.
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Way to go, Desertqueen!!! I'm going to leave your post on this thread so that your surgery date can be posted, but I'm also going to copy it into it's own thread. With your own thread, forum members can better respond to you now and as you move along in recovery. So happy to hear you are doing well!
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Lakelover: Date of surgery March 18, 2009. Found this forum today. Am taking it easy today- don't feel well. Either the flu or over did it. I am making progress. Got into the car without moving the seat back and got into passenger side like a normal person, not butt first. This is a small step but it was encouraging to me.
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Welcome, Sparky2.....don't be nervous. We're here to support you and answer any questions or concerns you might have.
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Welcome Sparky! You'll be firing on all cylinders before you know it! (Sorry! I couldn't resist!). :)
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

I just love this site!!!! Thanks to all of you!
TKR Dec 8th 2008
MUA April 12th 2009
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Lt. Total Hip - Mar. 5, '07. ----- Went great! Rehab sucked...OTHER hip hurting like #&&$$#@! ( In this gap, I was building up Sick Leave for the Rt. Hip....grit thru....ARG!)
Rt. Total Hip - Mar. 17, '09.-----Also went great! I'll be totally off the cane VERY soon!
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Lugi and Sparky I hope everything went well Yesterday. You dont have threads , so I just wanted you to know we are thinking of you both. Get well soon. Kim
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Hello All!

Glad to be here, I hope everyone is doing and/or healing well!

I just scheduled my BTKR for July 27, 2009 and I'm stoked!

Regards,

tango
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Hi Tango well atleast you are on your way to getting your life back.......You sound happy about it. You must really be at wits end. If you go in with that attitude that will make it all the better........Keep us posted in how you are now............KIM
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Hello, my first post here!

I had TKR on March 18, 2009 and a manipulation on April 27, 2009.
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Hey, frog! Welcome to BoneSmart. You'll get along fine with our mod, Jamie!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom