Guest viewing is limited

The Operating List - just dates please, no chat, no questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

R TKR Revision on Jan 5th, 2009
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

I'm not sure I'm doing this right. Places to post for me are still a bit confusing. I was just wanting to post my first of 2 TKR's surgery date. It's Jan. 16th 2009. The closer it gets the more I think! Lindy
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

My new Surgery date for RTKR is 2-17-09 in Santa Rosa Memorial Hosp. I had to postpone my Knee twice already, because I need two gum surgeries done in Jan. before I can have the Knee done. Still need to arrange after care since I live alone.
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Procedure: Birmingham Hip Resurfacing (BRH)
Surgery Date: December 10, 2008
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

My RTKA was done on November 21, 2008. The time since then has flown by, in a sort of fuzzy whirlwind. I'm back to work in 2 weeks, so I hope the fuzziness will clear up soon!!
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

I've just joined after reading this very helpful forum for months. I'm having TKR on my right knee January 21, 2009. Looking forward to just getting it over!!!!!
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

I had my TLKR done one Nov. 10 2008-------the first two weeks where very rough but now I am coming along pretty good..Carol
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

My surgery for TKR is Jan 14th 2009.
Wish it was over the waiting is making me
so crazy. LOL
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

TRKR on November 18 2008 Eight week check-up today. I feel pretty good most of the time. I have some discomfort if I over do, not really any pain. First 2 weeks were bad, then it gets better every day.
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

January 29 for RTKR...my second one! Left was last April. Can't wait!
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

I am rescheduled for RTKR Feb 17th,09 in Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital in CA with Geofrey Tompkins. Oddly enough I had to have gum surgery first and last tow weeks healing from that surgery, my knee hasn't bothered me hardly at all, second gum surgery this wednesday Jan 21st, so by the time I heel from that will go into the Knee surgery and wondering if that is too much trauma on my system in too shor a time.
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Just had confirmation in writing re RTKR, it has been brought forward a week to 25th February. Realisation has hit home and I am very nervous but will be glad when it is over and done with and I will be on the road to recovery.
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Was scheduled for Feb 6th but have been postponed until Feb 18th due to a 'fill-in' Dr.'s inability to listen to me!!!
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

My date has been changed again - put back to March 6th - I think the saffest bet is for me to add to the forum from the operating theatre at least they cannot change it then - I hope!!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom