The Operating List - just dates please, no chat, no questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

I just got my date for RTKR November 20th 08, Had LTKR April 20/04, and no problems with it so far. Just got on Medicare and Anthum BlueCross to be done in Santa Rosa, CA St Joseph Hospital by Dr. Geofrrey Tompkins, had a Rehab fiacility last time but they closed them with loss of funds. Have to figure something else out as I live alone. Any suggestions welcomed.
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Right knee 9/16 /08
Had bad night cramp for about 2 week , but doing great now
Patsy
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

BI-TKR will be done on Nov-13th. 15 years of pain and I have a light at the end of the tunnel.
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Had TKR on 08/28/08 at age 39. have struggled but there is light at the end of the tunnel!
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

right TKR scheduled for 11/17
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

November 17 is coming round far too quickly and I'm getting more apprehensive as each day passes. I should be used to it by now, but perhaps that's the problem - I know what to expect! Linda
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Hi, it's been several months since I have posted but I am going to have TKR on December 10th at 12:30pm on my left knee. I am to have the CPM device and looking forward to that as the right knee didn't recover well without it. I am leary about our MN winter weather but I'd rather get this surgery done now that to wait until spring. (I have been reading these posts off and on for awhile and am glad to see that what I went through 2 1/2 years ago is not uncommon). Good luck to all on your suregry & rehab.
Mary
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

My tentative date for 1st of 2 tkr January 2009 unless they get a cancellation. I'm on their "urgent" list! Lindy
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Hi,
Mine is scheduled for December 11. Right knee TNR, Zimmer gender solution knee implant. Getting kind of nervous.
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

OK - I couldn't find the hip list - so I figured old knee person could post on the knee site - and since it isn't a THR I figured you would all let me slide - Having a Hip scope to deal with FAI and ossification (and maybe some tears) on 12/18 - Day Surgery here in Anchorage, AK. You were all a great support for my TKR - Thanks for your kindness! Hopefully this will get me the lasty of my ultimate knee ROM and correct the majority of the hip pain that has developed!

marianne
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Long way off unfortunately, my right TKR is scheduled for March 4th 2009.
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

I just saw my Alaska friend on here so here is mine.
Right knee scope and hope(that's what my doc called it) on Wed. Dec 17th. Possible lateral release, microfracture.....
Judy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom