Surgery Tue Sept 13, 2011. Taking out the metal above my knee and the knee stuff. Probably leaving in the metal below my knee. Putting in a spacer. (my 4th)
I'm scheduled for October 24th for TRKR. I am not sure of the time but, will update it later on. I'm very excited:yes 4:! I have been waiting on and off for different reasons for 27 years so I say it is time - YEA!
Hi, suuay....welcome to BoneSmart! I'm glad you joined us and hope you are looking forward to your upcoming surgery. Why don't you start a thread of your own and tell us a bit about yourself. We love getting to know our members a little better.
I live in Holdenville, OK with my husband 2 dogs & 2 kittens. Having surgery in Shawnee, OK with Dr. Waingankar. Going to rehab for 7-10 days after then home. Ihave 4 kids; 2 OK, 1 CA, 1 Iraq. I'm originally from Sacramento, CA & have been an OKIE for 6 yrs.
Hi, NickIL....welcome to BoneSmart! Congratulations on your surgery date! Why don't you start a thread of your own in the pre-op forum for knees and tell us a bit more about yourself. We love getting to know our members better.
TKR scheduled for Feb.13--in Little Rock, AR with Dr. Lowery Barnes---sooooo ready to be pain free...want to go camping in April when the Dogwoods bloom.
Hi, Celle.....welcome to BoneSmart. Why don't you start a thread of your own and tell us a bit more about yourself. We love getting to know our new members.
Hi, acdoozie....welcome to BoneSmart! I'm glad you joined us Congratulations on your recent and upcoming surgeries. You are going to have two great knees really soon.
Why don't you start a thread of your own in the recovery forum and tell us a little more about yourself. You can chronicle your recovery from both knees there so that others can read your story. It really helps for them to have someone's personal perspective.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.