The Operating List - just dates please, no chat, no questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Fitzthecat!!! Welcome....

I look forward to hearing more from you in your own thread. If you get a chance, post in the pre-op forum. Otherwise...we'll look for you in the post-op forum.
 
I can't wait, just a few more days now till June 2nd! No telling what the doctor will see in there. (little aliens playing Yazhtee?) It will be better than anything I am doing with the knee now!! :yahoo:
 
Welcome to all of you!!! If you haven't done so, start a thread in the pre-op forum and tell us a little more about yourself. We can help with those fears if you tell us what your concerns are.
 
Hi Simon,

I am brand new to this forum and wanted to tell everyone here my surgery is scheduled for bright and early tomorrow morning 6-6-11. A bit nervous about it but looking so forward to the pain being gone.
I look forward to reading posts here from others that have gone thru the same thing I am going thru.

Rose Madej :rolleyespink:
 
Hi Rose - welcome to BoneSmart. Are you going to start a thread of your own and tell us a bit about yourself?
 
Welcome and good luck MiMi205 and Jessymi. You will be in my prayers and thoughts. I know you will be glad to be on theother side soon. Keep in touch, bone smart is a great place for info and support. Hugs, Ann :thumb:
 
having THR on right side July 18th 2011

seriously scared now

tan x
 
Well, worry no more, petal! Start a new thread and ask as many questions as you like. You'll be amazed how many people will pitch in with advice and information. You're a BoneSmartie now and you've got family!
 
Hi, jeauix.....welcome to BoneSmart!!! Your surgery is just right around the corner!! Why don't you start a thread in the pre-op forum and tell us a little about yourself. We'd love to get to know you better before you head into surgery.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom