TexasTee
post-grad
Thanks @Celle! It has been nearly forever!
Great yoga class - well, great in that it completely reinforced that this is the right time, it was miserable and I had to drop several poses long before they were over due to just silly levels of pain. Onward, ho!
I went shopping, again...and got a couple of cotton nightshirts that aren't too hideous and a superfun leopard plush knee length fuzzy robe, will keep me warm in the halls and also serve as an extra layer if I'm super cold. Bought some prunes and manned up and ate one - not something I'd seek out but if it will keep things moving along, I'll deal. Also picked up some MOM, just in case. What else? Oh yes, individually wrapped chocolates for my nurses and other assorted hospital staff. I'm going on the premise that a little sweetness and thoughtfulness goes a long way.
Great yoga class - well, great in that it completely reinforced that this is the right time, it was miserable and I had to drop several poses long before they were over due to just silly levels of pain. Onward, ho!
I went shopping, again...and got a couple of cotton nightshirts that aren't too hideous and a superfun leopard plush knee length fuzzy robe, will keep me warm in the halls and also serve as an extra layer if I'm super cold. Bought some prunes and manned up and ate one - not something I'd seek out but if it will keep things moving along, I'll deal. Also picked up some MOM, just in case. What else? Oh yes, individually wrapped chocolates for my nurses and other assorted hospital staff. I'm going on the premise that a little sweetness and thoughtfulness goes a long way.
United States
you are up tomorrow (Sunday 7.30pm here). I'll be sending positive vibes your way and waiting to hear that you are on the other side - BTW did you start a recovery thread? Called??
land!