Terri is in Surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Bchb, Thanks, I'm sorry about the rough spot Terri had to endure. I don't
understand why some of these places have so much trouble making people
comfortable after MAJOR surgery??? CPM NAZI:rotfl: Outstanding!..........
"You Must Keep Z Heir Dumplink in line Ya " I hope you both have a
fantastic pain free weekend, and you come home soon, All My Best!!!
 
You are too funny, Tom! Terri will appreciate your humor and maybe it will make her owies feel better.
 
Terri can't wait until you are back posting, miss you. hope you are feeling better every day.
Hopefully there is NO shortage of pain pills!!
judy
 
You guys are just so AWESOME! I finally rolled myself over to the dining room to check my email and decided to stop in here. I didn't realize that Chris was posting updates and I just got all teary reading this wonderful post. I have to go do some PT now and I hope to get back on later.
Tom, big LOL to heir Dumplink. Buts that's Frauline Dumps to you bud!
 
TERRI!!!! HEY GIRL!!!!!.........YA VOULT! HEIR FRAULINE DUMPLINKZ!!!! Good to hear
your sense of humor is FLOURISHING, In the old bunnies home:hehe:
 
Yep Guys, Ya see THAT!!! Terri Is probably the youngest bunny in there,
and now she thinks she's all that and a bag of DUMPLIN'S!!!! She's probably
got all the old dudes, chasin' her down In Thier wheelchairs, DROOLIN' and junk!!!
 
Hi Terri, sorry for the rough sailing. You deserve the best, and I hope you are getting it. I am so thankful you have a wonderful and supporting CPM Nazi. I guarantee you that this whole process has aged him a thousand years. It is so hard to have someone you love in pain.

Try to get better, and don't swindle the old folks out of their bingo money.

Keep us posted, Kimberly
 
[Bonesmart.org] Terri is in Surgery


She's baaaaack!!!!

Superwoman flies again!!! Hooray!
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Terri is in Surgery
    ai34.tinypic.com_2m488hz.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 155
  • [Bonesmart.org] Terri is in Surgery
    ai34.tinypic.com_2m488hz.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 158
Trick or Treat Bunny Dumpling!!!! And Chris Too!!!
[Bonesmart.org] Terri is in Surgery
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Terri is in Surgery
    ai125.photobucket.com_albums_p68_alongway99_Halloween_20Animat2c912a0199435b085734c887c153ae19.gif
    6.8 KB · Views: 162
  • [Bonesmart.org] Terri is in Surgery
    ai125.photobucket.com_albums_p68_alongway99_Halloween_20Animat2c912a0199435b085734c887c153ae19.gif
    6.8 KB · Views: 144
quote:
Try to get better, and don't swindle the old folks out of their bingo money.


Bunnybaby the bingo caller goddess,,

OMG,,when I have a little more time ,,I will comment on this for sure,,lol

Hey Chris and Terri,,I will have a few cocktails in your honor tonight!

I am always glad to help fellow bone smarties..


Happy Halloween
Any peeps dressed up like old peeps there??:hehe:
 
The men in the wheel chairs are definatly drooling but they are not chasing anyone anytime soon.

It is a good sign that Mein Dumplink was restless enough to venture out to the common room on her own to make her above post. Terri got up to 83 degrees on the CPM today. Since tommorrow is Sunday there is no PT. That means she can do 3 times on the CPM with plenty of small exercises in between (Terri can now lift her operated on leg onto the bed on her own on day 8). I will put on my CPM Nazi hat and try to get her up to 86 or 87 tommorrow and 90 sometime Monday. Wish me luck.


Bchbound

P.S. When does this thread have to move to the post op section?
 
You go Terri and show them all how it is done. We miss your posting. TAke care , can't wait to hear from you
judy
 
We usually don't move the pre-surgery thread...why don't you or Terri just start a new thread over in the recovery forum. That keeps this one in tact in the right place.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom