Terri is in Surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Terri,

It is great to hear that you are doing better. I have been thinking about you and praying for you.

After all both Nurses on Loooong Vacations and Teachers on Loooong Vacations have a lot in common :wink:

Take care of yourself and I hope you are up to "hopping" real soon :D

Sonja
 
Just checking in to get an update. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Sleep as much as you can. It is a gift after this surgery. :D

Hope you're going home soon so the recovery can really begin. They don't let you get too much rest while in the hospital and the food is not very good either. There is no place like home and your own bed.

Sounds like your husband is a keeper like mine and is taking good care of you. Looking forward to hearing from you when your up to it.

Blessings,
 
Terri! What did your hubby bring you for dinner tonite???? LOL!!! Hope you have a good night!!! Enjoy! Tjat's some really expen$ive real estate you're in!!! LOL! ((:0)
 
Ok Miss Dumpling!!!
Sounds like you have a wonderful husband!!!
You are a very lucky Lady. Now comes the time to check out of the Ritz and start recovery. Are you two riding the train home?? I think that is pretty cool to be able to do that. Terri you are going to have to fill me in on all of that. We need something like that here. Can't wait to hear all that you have been through since the last ime we talked!!! Remember we are all here for you!!!
 
OH boy! I didn't think about Terri and Chris on the Long Island RailRoad! ((:0)
 
Hey Chris,
Hows lil dumpling doing?? She is just going to LOVE that name.:hehe:


Hope all is well.Give Terri our best!

Kimberly,I can't hardly wait for bunny to respond to the dumpling name,hahaha.
 
Well, our Manhattan Sugar Dumplin must be snoozing away. I hope she is comfortably numb and oblivious to the world around her. I would love to know if she is taking the train home, too. I thought she mentioned her husband having an SUV, so maybe he will drive in and pick her up.


Sweet dreams Terri, we will see you on the other side, Kimberly
 
I guarantee Dumplings will be driven home! No way will they take the LIRR!!! I just want to know what's been on the menu! Terri and her kind hubby must be exhausted from this ordeal! They do NOT live close to NYC!!! Wish them well!!! ((:0)
 
Just got home from the big city. So far the hospital stay has been extended one day for a transfusion. The good news is I believe I will be driving Miss Dumplings home tommorrow, actually to a rehab facility much closer to home.

Terri should be checking in soon.

Bchbound
 
<< used to abunnybabe>> Ate too many dump-a-linas and took way too many fooling around pills to get back into that costume ! LOL
 
Hi Terri, glad to hear you are doing well, I'm afraid Miss Dumplings may stick tho, lol.
You'll feel much better when you get home, mentally as well as physically. Keep up the good attitude and heal well and fast. XX
 
Well, good to see you online! How are you feeling?
 
Mizz Dumpling,
So great to hear from you. A transfusion?? My O My You are going to have some good stories to tell!!!
I can hardly wait.
 
Hey Terri, (Miz Dumplinz, LOL!!!) Great to hear from you, I hope your comfortabe
You take care and Rest up!! Transfusion?? WOW!! When you do It , you go all
the way!! Best wishes Terri and feel good!!!
 
Sorry about your transfusion. It will go well and quickly. (I had 2 for my knees). It's kind of a yucky feeling, but it will be fine plus you will feel better immediately.

Hope you get through all this hospital-y stuff soon!

Take care,

Helen
 
Oh shucks,Terri! But that means you get some more city fare! And that CAN'T be bad! Which rehab are you going to? Hope to hear from you soon and that every day will be better and better for you!:thmb:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom