THR Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

@tashia. Sorry you had a bad weekend...all the recovery issues and then the battery going probably was just too much...I found during my recovery that any issue that cropped up threw me into a depression.....do hope you are feeling a little better now..,hope you managed to get the battery sorted! Take care..,Chrissie xxx


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
@tashia Hang in there. I understand the depression. We are all rooting for you and you have friends here on this forum who care about you!



Debbie
LTHR 3/21/14
 
Had a good day. Took a easy. Went very slow. Trying the new prescription directions. We will see if its better. Just had a little pain but this night we will see. Got to go to a sewing shop and had a good time. Hoping to return to sew. Hope everyone is ok. The weather was so beautiful. The car didn't get done but thats ok. Will take another slow day tomorrow. Spring had a little disgrement with the new schedule but we will see if tomorrow is better. I hope that everyone is ok with the crazy weather:shrug:. When will it get warm:sigh: Tashia and the kids.:bicycle1::bicycle2::bicycle2::bicycle2::bicycle2:
 
Tashia, keep going - you are doing so well, especially with all your 'kids'. I really enjoy reading your posts. Hope your days and nights go well :):D
Gill
Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2
 
@tashia . glad you got over the blues and are feeling hopeful again. it does come and go. as someone once said:
Remember every day puts you closer to full recovery. :)
 
Ah...the blues. Just been through a few days of that myself. Nothing really cures them except getting up and moving on....your kids must help too. I know mine does

Glad to find you doing a bit better and hope the pain is under control....that doesn't help

Take care
 
Poppet, Happy Easter to you also. I hope that you have a wonderful weekend and good weather. Love ya Tashia and the kids.
 
Poppet, I say the doctor today and found that he hadn't cut the dose. I am really stressed over the hip being done. I know the car is just a thing but I need to start getting out more. My body is so tired over all the sugies and is now stressed. The doctor is concened about how stressed I am. This surgrey isn't for the weak heartad.

Everybody thank you so much for the surport, I need it so much. This next week we are getting the apartment ready for a dog. Really need a friend. Did go to the dentist and my TMJ is mad. I wish I could get over being so tired. The kids are being very good. They are trying to help their Mother the best they can. Everyone take care. Tashia and the kids
 
Hi @tashia, just checking on you to see how you are doing. So sorry to hear you had a tough bout there. A dog, that would be nice for you! Company wise and would make certain you got out at least twice a day. I have three cats. That's all I can handle. All with three different personalities. They are all tuxedo cats. Hope you can get some rest and enjoy your weekend and your Easter. Take good care of yourself and the kids!! :loveshwr:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
So glad to hear you are getting a dog! I think it is just what you need. I so miss my dog and will seriously consider it once my other knee is done. I am lucky right now I have my daughters miniature pinscher as well as a big cat living with me. Can't wait to hear about your new addition. I don't post much but always read your thread. Happy Easter!


RTKR - 9th December, 2013
 
@Jozilla, That you for posting. It helps to read other posts when I am down. Right now dealing with some pain,I not sure whats going on but its on a jouney of getting back my life. Remember to go slow, Tashia and the Kids.
 
@chestnc, How is the weather? I finding that I am feeling better as I am getting my medication back up. There are days that I feel I will never be off these things but I know I will. I love animals and miss them very much. All my kids want to have one so they can play with it. The flowers aare so pretty at this time of year and with Easter weekend being here everyone is all dressed up with their Easter Clothes. Went out for lunch and all the children were in their Easter Best. They looked so cute. Happy Easter. Tashia and the kids
 
Have a Happy Easter @tashia ! And the kids!
I am glad to hear you will be getting a doggie. They are so sweet, just what you need.
Keep us posted. :dogsniff:
 
@MajorHeidi, I love the little dog. Feeling better with pain control. I must of over done it. I have so much trouble trying not too over due it. Living alone sometimes can be ruff. I hope that you have a Happy Easter. Love, Tashia and the kids.
 
Hi Tashia, yes it is still easy to overdo- even after three months! I hope you have a good day today. Exciting about the new dog- s/he will be good company and fun!
Its raining hard here. Wishing you a sunny Happy Easter- take it careful, Gill

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2
 
Thank you both for the surport. I know I am getting better but I need it now. My hip is doing Great, but its the knees that are bothering me. My doctor said it would be a couple more months before they will get better. After 4 years you would think I would have patience by now. But I do have to say 4 years is a long time to be in this :tiredwheel: with lots of:alarm:, :sleep:, :chillpill:, :elevate: and :ice:. But around the corner is :spin:,:dogsniff: and :kittymilk::swim::walking::hog::hiking::biking:. Take care, Tashia and Spring, Fall, Summer and Winter all wanting to :driver::hiking::hog: and maybe ride a horse. :flwrysmile::friends::sneaker:
 
Hi @tashia the journey really is one of ups and downs....totally normal I think.

It must be hard doing it alone....I remember when I got home from this surgery and wanting a cup of tea but hubby was at work, kids at school and getting it was exhausting work!!! I thought of all you guys who are alone all the time.

I think a dog will really help...they are the best friends and supporters

Keep up the good work.....hope Easter was good for you
 
Back
Top Bottom