THR Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

Poppet, Your avatar is really cool!!!!!!!!Its so true. Tashia
 
Well my day of celebrating is over and I must say it was one of the best. I heard from many of my friends and had a blast at my cyber party. I didn't go anywhere but did sleep a lot. Not sure what that is all about but I do hope I am not fighting another UTI. I see the doctor this week and will have a test and make sure. I sure I ate lots of sugar so I will have to stop eat it. I feel so much better without it in me. I will also have the hip looked at I hope. I need some PT I think on my shoulders. They are so stiff. I feel good for a couple of days then I sleep a lot. Does anyone else have this? Everyone do take care and have a good week. Tashia
 
Saw the doctor today, Might have another UTI. I have a test to take and I am very tired. My hip is a little tender but I think its because I not active. My other hip is hurting also. the doctor wants me to watch it for a while and if still a problem he will see me again. Thank all of you that came to my party, Remember its everyone party. Take care. Tashia
 
Just got woke up so I had to take a pain pill. I am having problem with my hip. It seems when I drive my hip hurts that got replaced. I am not sure whats going on. I got my test back for my UTI and its gone. Yes, Yes, Yes, and of course the test for Cancer and it is gone also. It feels great to have all the tests come back the way you want. I was thinging My car seat may need to be adjusted. So the next time I will have to take time to adjust it. also it is lower than the van to get into and I may need to work on a new way of getting into the car. I will pay more attention to it. I know it would be nice to be sleeping but to get the news that everything is great is worth the wake up call my hip gave me. Now to focus on the left knee and get it recover. Great to be alive. Tashia
 
I have been thinking and I realize that the way I get into the car and get out is what is hurting my hips. Now here is the problem. I can't get the door fully open when I parked at the apartments so I have to twist. So now I will have to think about a way to get in without twisting. Any subjection! Tashia
 
Well the day for me is about over and the hips are doing great and not hurting so this is a very good thing. Sleep most of the day. I did stay out of the car today becauseI wanted to see if I could calm it down. The swelling on the right knee is also down. So it look great. Everybody do take care and make sure you are number 1 on your list of taking care of. Tashia
 
Went out for some errand and did some shopping for the sewing room. there are times I wonder if I will ever get it done. I am sewing but then you need to know where the things are so more time is spent filing. My hip feels good but was a little tender when home. Bad news I was doing exercise with the bad hip and found it is not fleible at all. So now I am really concernded it almost locked in place. I can walk ok but I can't bend to the chest like I could do with the new hip. This isn't good at all. I have to pull back and unpanic I know it will be ok but right now even the thought of more surgies is so scary. I am in a better place than I have every been but the fear is becoming so real. Will have really to keep a eye on it. I have already commited over three years on surgies that I would like to just have fun. Now the bit question is how much of this pain is this hip? I know the difference from the two pains so it much not be so bad. I must take a day at a time. Tashia
 
Tashia,
That's a great mantra! Just take it a day at a time:) you really have been through the hoops but hopefully this is just a little tweak. Pre surgery on side #1, I was really having trouble getting in and out of the car. I found a swivel seat online at an assistive device website. I never had a chance to order it, but maybe that would be helpful. Hope everything is going ok!
 
Thanks Dee205, I had forgotten about it. My mother used one. Thank you for reminding me. Tashia
 
This morning I am finding that the hip is better, I just wish the bad hip would feel better. The new one is almost 2 years old. Boy does time fly by and it feels so great. I have come to the conclusion that as recovery comes the joint does get tender because of the muscles and tendion are being moved for the first time in some time. As the hip got worse, I found I hadly moved it and so the muscles and tendions get stiff and in recover you move more so you get aches and pain. The secret is not to think its getting worse and stop moving them. Now my changelle is to move and not hurt the bad hip. This is such a challenge. I think this is why so many of us have problems with the second joint before its replaced. Oh How I wish I could be off the pain pills, I find that I accept it and then I get depressed about it at refill time. Not be able to drive whenever I want is really a battle for me. It is hard to see that my life has gotten better when I still find myself home bond. The first chance I get I must get to a place that has a transint system so I can go places without driving. I know this is a battle for all of us and will stay with us till the problem is disolved. Everyone do take care and remember to put yourself first on the list to take care of. Tashia
 
I have found that trying to take care of the pain, I have found I have fallen into a depression. I am sleeping way to much. The hip has gotten better but at a price. Now what do I do? Everyone do take care and try to remember to smile. Tashia
 
I do hope that no one is being affected by all the smoke in Tahoe with the fire. Also I learned tonight that the south is getting so much rain that the floods are real bad. I do hope and pray everyone is ok and those that are in the flood zone no matter where it is in the world is safe. Tashia
 
Thanks Tashia,
I am stuck inside with the smoke, worse in the morning and again in the afternoon. Doing vacation fill all week, so at least I am being productive.
How is your hip feeling, hope you get through to the OS today.
 
Didn't hear from them today. Tomorrow I plan to really be a pest. I will call and call and call. Isn't it a shame you have to do this? I wonder if they have the right phone number? Will take care of that tomorrow. Went to look at dogs and saw a Great Dane. It was bigger than me. I still looking. I will keep you posted. Be careful with that smoke. Tashia
 
Sorry about your other hip tashia.. this is what you need broken link removed: https://www.chevromist.com/beaglier-puppies-for-sale/... How could anyone resist these little faces :)
 
Poppet, the puppies are so cute. Puppies are not allowed in the apartments but they are so cute. I need a adult dog. My dog is out there. I just need to show up. Take care. Tashia
 
Yes, your dog is waiting for you.. hang in there, the depression is so exhausting, give into it honey.. I understand the reason behind it.. You will be fine... Truly!
 
Back
Top Bottom