THR Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

tashia, I searched the animal rescues many times when I was looking for a dog for a year. I always left without a love match until I saw Cubbie. It was love at first sight but he was a shy boy. I worried he would be stand off- ish. He was very shy the first week but always was attached to me. Now he is a dear little doggie.
You will find your doggie match one day.
I am glad you are up to sewing and enjoy your nap.
 
Barbiej, I was a little disappointed at first but now I know that God has the dog and He will give it to me when its time. In the meantime I keep busy with sewing and working on my apartment. I also been going for a ride and it feels so good to be able to drive again. It is so freeing. I am trying to figue out what the real low fever is for. I am not sore aware that would alarm me I am being to think it may be hayfever. Tomorrow I will take a pill and see what happens. With everything so dry I can't imagine anything would be out there to get me. I am cleaning a lot and going thru things so it could be dust. :scratch: I JUST GOT BACK MY CANCER TEST AND I AM STILL CANCER CLEAN! :happydance: :puppysmooze: :) :spin: :yahoo: :yes!: I do know that is yelling but I could go on top of the mountain and yell it. :heehee: The doctor told me now that if my Cancer comes back it will be 30 years from now. So I am not worried much because 30 years from now I will be in my 90s. I just hope I will remember that commet at that time of my life. :loll: :heehee: :rotfl: :snork: Everyone do take care and be careful with Mother Nature having her fits. I was told she always wins. So far its so true. Tashia
 
[Bonesmart.org] Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!
[Bonesmart.org] Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!
[Bonesmart.org] Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!


Great news!!!!! cancer free!!!!! Now you can relax and enjoy all those new parts you have and get busy with sewing and looking for that perfect dog for Tashia!!!

Take care, friend, and keep us posted. You know we care. [Bonesmart.org] Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!
 
You deserve the best Tashia! You have lots of friends who care here. Congratulations. :yes!:
 
Thank you everyone, its so good to share good news. Tonight I went to sewing and did have fun. It was interesting that when I walked in I guess no one reconized me. :shocked: Which was interesting since I have been going there since 2004. I do know I have lost lots of weight which is great. :bicycle1: I felt good enough last night to curl my hair so for a change my hair was curley. :yes!: I also finally had lots of color in my checks. feeling great. :yahoo: Had energy to last only three hours but hay that is a start. :flwrysmile: The excellent part is I had no trouble driving home. :dancy: Oh you have no idea how great that feels. I am truly on the road of recovery. :beer:
I have wanted so long to say that. I'm alive and loving it. Everyone do take care and make sure you take time to notice the wonderful flowers that are out there. Tashia
 
Oh tashia... Magic words to read from you.. I have been waiting a long time to hear such an update post, full of fun activities.. You know how happy I am for you, my dearest friend xxxxx
 
I ended up sleeping the whole day which seems to happen after I go out. I really have a stomach ack, I sure wish it would stop having this problem. We did have lots of fire around today and the air isn't the best so sleeping the whole day is ok. I do feel lonely when I do stay in the apartment all day. I wil have to get more serious in getting a dog. The real thing I really would like is to move and get a lighter apartment. Right now I don't know is I have the enegry to move. I really need to. I know I talk about this a lot but I need to remind myself my dreams. When I have pain of any kind, I need to remember good things and what to look forward too. I hope everyone had a good weekend and ready for the new week. All the Fathers had a very good Fathers Day. Message tomorrow that will help. Take care. Tashia
 
tashia Oh cancer free CELEBRATE LIFE!!!!!! I am SO happy for you that I would turn cartwheels for you if I thought I could haha. I'm sorry about the smoke around, wish it would rain for you...
You will find your dog, and it will be just the right one. :) take care!
 
Today was a message day and it was soo great. Finally I can have them. I found that laying on the table was too painful so I stopped. Now I can have them again. I am finding that life is returning to normal very slowly but is coming back. When I can make a drive to sewing camp I know that I will be there soon and same for driving to the ocean. I love the freedom that driving brings and the day that I can spend a whole weekend away from the apartment will be the day I will acept Recovery. But I do feel that recovery can always improve as in life. As days go by I find that I am getting into smaller sizes that I wore many years ago. WOW what a nice surprise. Getting a dog will be so welcome and so will be able to think about joining a dance class again. I had forgotten about that until just now. Wow and maybe some days to make clay scuptures are coming too. I am starting to believe my dreams are coming true. I will know it when I pack my things along with my new four friend and move to a new state. It Takes time but it does happen. Take care and in good time your dreams will come true. Tashia
 
Today I was so tired I had trouble getting out of bed and get going. I was so relaxed from the message I wanted to sleep but I did finely got going but did have to take a nap also. Did some work on a quilt and found that I don't have enough squares. Oh dear does this mean I need to go shopping. :loll: I did get my fans up so I am ready for the hot weather. It comes rather I like it or not so I might as well be ready. So fans in all the rooms ready to go. I guess the hot is coming this weekend but with the car that has a wonderful AC it won't be too bad. I will have to remember to water the poor flowers and keep myself with plenty of water. Well its getting time for my night medication. Everyone do take care and try to have a good night sleep and a good day tomorrow. Do remember that God is already there to take on the day. Tashia
 
tashia, ahhhhhh massage.... I am so happy for you. I understand about the table being painful-- I've had that problem too. Smaller sizes, a dream dog, dance class!, quilt camp, the ocean-- they will be in your grasp before you know it :)
Did you go fabric shopping? A woman, a fabric store, a credit card, bad news:rotfl:
 
Oh Tashia! Just caught up with your thread - :egypdance: - clear of cancer, that's brilliant! Then you "only" lasted 3 hours at sewing? And drove home? Plus the massage, you must have just relaxed mentally and your body is catching up. No wonder you needed to rest the next day (or two). You know enough not to overdo things now, your Guardian Angel is looking for a little dog for you now you are ready. Patience!
We are all waiting for the next installment in the "Life of Tashia"
Anne:friends:
 
zauberflöte I love your comment on the credit card because its so true. :giggle: Now this is the problem I am short over 200 blocks. Since I am making this by sight, I will get the 250 block done then see how it looks. Right now I am waiting for 2 orders and then I will see if I need any. I have been very busy trying to get my sewing ready maybe for a new idea. I love making things for girls and boys and since I don't have any grand kids, I have been thinking about how I can make them and then get them to the ones who needs them. I had a business many years ago and it takes so much work. I don't want to overdue it. We shall see. Take care. Tashia
 
Nannyannie, I love hearing from you. How is your garden going. I love flowers and my plants are really starting to struggle because of the heat. I really have to be careful not to overdue it. The minute I feel better I want to take out. I haven't felt this good in years. Probaly before my Cancer. My joints were hurting before then but I don't think I really paid attention to it. My husband died in 1999 after a very long illness and taking care of him really took a lot out of me and it also paid a high physical toll. If it happened again I would still do the same thing, I just would address my physical problems much sooner. I will love the day that I call my coach and tell her lets get this body back in shape. I know that day will soon come but in the mintime I must do the work that need to be done. Do take care my friend and take care of those flowers. Tashia
 
Today had eyes checked and the knees and hip were jeoulous because they didn't get any attention. :heehee: Now that I am getting better, its time for other things to do. I found out that I have been so fucus on the new parts :heehee: that I have not taken care of other things, like eyes. They did good. Do need new glasses so now I can get the right strength. Found that I needed a long nap afterwords. I still tire so easy, I will be so glad when I can last more than a couple of hours. I hope everyone is ok and not being effected by all the fires throughtout the US. Take care and stay safe. Tashia
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom