THR Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

BarbieJ, :blush: Thank you so much for being my friend. We will get to the finish line, You do know that. Take care. Tashia
 
Had a very good day. Got some new shoes to take care of my feet, then went out to lunch. Its so good to be able to plan to do thins and be able to do it. Everyone do take care and pace on slow. Tashia
 
Today is a hot day outside so I won't be going out for the rest of the day. Went out this morning and had lunch with a friend. She was all excited about celebating their 50th Ann. I found that afterwords it brought tear to my eyes because if my husband was still alive we would be celebrating our 45th. Boy has time flys. Now that I know whats really been bothering me I now can move on.. This weekend I plan to do not much if anything outside because of the 100 degree weather. I would like to take my car out for a run but its so hot. She does need gas because she hadn't had some for some time. I find that having a hyrbird I know I mispelled that one. Hee, I don't watch the prices. In August I will of had her for a year. More wonderful driving ahead for me. Everyone do take care with all this weather so do make sure you are safe. Have fun this weekend even if its watching a funny movie at home. Tashia
 
Poppet, I love it. It fits you so well. The statement is so true. God Bless. Tashia
 
WOW What a hot day. Over 107, ug. but survied so ok. Spent the day sleeping in the morning and spent the day in the sewing room and just going thru things that needed. Got all the fans up and running and they are working overtime and doing a very good job. I was going to go outside and with the weather it was my reponde, was I don't think so. I didn't find myself getting sore at all so I didn't overdue it, :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :flwrysmile: :dancy: I do find that I go to bed late when its hot because I don't want to deal with the heat. We are having the breeze that is making the place cooler. It will get in the 90s today. That is warm but not as bad as 100+. Will have to check storage room for the two new fans that I had gotten for last year but didn't need them. This year I sure do. My stomach is so much better so I hope that is over with. Also my jaw can wait till I go to the dentist appointment that is coming up. I find my days are busy with doing things instead of thinking of the knees and the hip. When out I seldom think about them, that is so great. Well I have some more things to do before I head to bed. I will no dought get up late again eventhough it going to be cooler. Everyone do take care and remember God is driving the car and you are along for the ride. Tashia
 
Today was a very good day. Was very busy with my sewing going thru patterns which I really enjoyed. Almost finished with them so I can do the final stuff so I can start sewing. I need a place to sew that is clean and neat and all the stuff is in its place and be able to find it when I need it. The rest of the apartment can be clean but not organized. Did some driving today and had some fun. I hope everyone is ok and not being bothered by the heat or cold. Take care and have a good week. Tashia
 
I have been busy and sometimes my hip hurts. But the good news it doesn't last long. Usually just resting takes care of it. I have found that if I sit in a airconditioned cafe my hip does get tendered. I am so happy that I am in this place. Best thing I every done was to get a new hip. The one I was born with treated me so great and made sure I had lots of fun. While it was surporting me it was willing to sacifice itself so I could continue being active. Now that I have my new one I hope and pray it does as good job as the first. Everyone do take care and make sure you have some fun also.
 
Bless you, tashia it's great to hear you getting on with life! That heat would finish me off - the aircon on my car has packed up, it's going to cost alot to fix and with the weather we've been having I think I'll leave it for a bit!
Keep on sewing!
Love Anne
 
Poppet, and Nannyannie, Thank you for coming to my site. I fell asleep late in the day and now I am having trouble sleeping. I did more sewing thought I was tired and tried it but didn't work so I am trying to get some done before sleep comes. I hope the weather treats you two great. Not to hot nor not too cold. Take care, Tashia
 
Thanks tashia

It is very, very cold now... Brrrrrr! Hope you get some sleep tonight .. I will be off to bed soon.. xx
 
tashia, I am glad that you are busy and getting out and doing things. I like to keep up with you and think about you.
 
Poppet, I hope you stay warm my dear friend. It that time of year for you. Please take care.
 
BarbieJ, Every time I go dog hunting I think of your dog. Someday I will find her. I hope she is lovely as yours. Please take care and know that things are going to get better. Take care my friend, Tashia
 
Today I went for a blood test to see how my Cancer medication working. I think we will find it a little low. My fever is just above normal and really tired. Did some errands that had to be done and very tired. My sleep has gotten were I sleep most in the afternoon but not the eight hours needed for health. I am trying to get it normal like most at night. I have read that it takes 5 years to recover that means I still have 4 years to go. Come to think about it none of my new joints are 5 years old. thats not good. One that means one day at a time. Right? Everyone do take time to be grateful that bone on bone can be fixed with a new part. Take time. Tashia
 
Dear tashia I'm just catching up on your thread-- it sounds like you are very busy, and absorbed with your life and your giving to us :) When you sew, what do you sew? I used to sew everything, and I miss having the time to do that!
I'm glad you took your little car out for a spin, and I hope you found the new fans-- 107 is no joke, for sure! We had 100, and the a/c was working overtime for sure! Today is never got above 75, and dry and breezy-- I hope you have something lovely like this where you are :)
One day at a time, yes, and God is in control, amen! chris
 
zauberflöte,, thank you for the coming to my site. Yes our weather has been so wild. It did cool down enough to get the fires going. It always seems that there is something to have to handle. I been hearing that the East has been having some rain. Are you ok? You are getting the rain and we are getting the fires. The weather is to be in the 80s which is good but the humity has been so low, we sure could use some of your rain.

I also use to sew everything but now its mostly quilts. I have been thinking about sewing some other stuff but we will see. The only thing I haven't made is a Wedding Dress and that is just fine with me. Someday I will get some pictures of my quilts. I also do clay sculptures. My knees and hip got bad I guess I went into a cave to survive. Now I am out and enjoying life again. But I do find it more of a changled to have all the energy to last long in the day. Thats why God created naps. I like the real long ones. So take care with the weather and the rain. One day at a time, and remember God is driving the car and you are along for the ride. Tashia
 
tashia I was just reading about your quilts over at your knee's birthday party-- you are an angel to do that. Quilts are so creative, something I'd never get around to doing LOL.
We had some wild weather yesterday evening, Bottomshollow got it way worse than I did, branches down etc. Today turned into a gorgeous "fall" day-- dry air, cool and breezy, I had to open up the house because it was cooler out than the a/c was keeping the house! 100 yesterday, 75 today, what a contrast. :)
Mmmmmmm naps..... I had a nice accidental one this afternoon!
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom