Guest viewing is limited

THR Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

Oh honey, you are going to well and truly outlive your next dog and nothing is going to happen to you that you won't be able to look after it you must believe this. I suspect it will look after you :) xx
 
Poppet, I have always look for a backup when I get any animal even a fish. I love animals and we are to make sure they are safe at all times. We are there parents. You are a true friend. Take care and do have a good week. Try not to stress about the car. You are unhurt and that is important. Take care Tashia
 
Today has been a quite day. I sleep till 11.00 in the morning. I was really surprised to sleep in that long. I went to bed about 2 in the morning so had sleep. Mother Day has been very quit but I did go for a drive which felt so great. I love driving. I love to wonder and see whats out there. I find some of the most beautiful homes with unbeilable yards. Well I do hope all the Mothers had a good day. Take care Tashia
 
It was sure warm today. Summer is here. While I was out doing errands I really got hot, it was in the 90s. My knees did great however my hip hurt a little for some reason but is fine now. I am in the process of getting my apartment ready for a four legged friend. I find this very exciting. I also am doing more of my sewing and getting ready to make many quilt. My flowers are showing the heat but still blooming on. Everyone do be careful with the heat. Tashia
 
I like driving too @Tasha, because I feel normal. When I walk, with my cane at my side I feel older than dirt, but I am grateful to be walking. Driving around doing errands I can be outside in the fresh air and see all of the flowers blooming. I had to stop today for two Canadian geese crossing the road. They thankfully made it safely across.
It's harder to walk Cubbie now. He tugs when he is interested in something and I can't go far even with my cane. But I am grateful to be able to walk. I no longer take it for granted. I miss going for nice long walks with no cane.
You are a night owl Tasha!
 
BarbieJ, I have always been a night owl. It drove my parents crazy but as a adult it was great because of what I did for work. I hope you had a good day. I had a pretty good one. Gots lots done but was unable to go the the meeting tonight which was very disappointing but that is the way it is. I went to storage and got some dog stuff out to clean up and get ready for a new dog. Next week I start looking I find this so exciting. I got the dog quilt out and going to wash them so they will be fresh. Do you read books ? What kind of hobbies do you have? Take care my Friend. Tashia
 
What kind of dog was your doggie Tasha?
Havanese? Bischon? I am not very good with my dog breeds. Are you going to get the same kind?
My sister in law had a dog that looked just like that. Adorable and so sweet and loving.
You asked me about my hobbies. As an art teacher, I will have to say I like to paint. These days I have not found the energy to do that.
Right now it is all I can do to keep my house clean and go to my constant doctor appointments.
I like reading dog books. I am reading books by Nick Trout right now.
:puppysmooze:
 
I think I remember now, is she a cock- a-poo?
Anyway, just wondering what kind of dog you might've getting.
 
BarbieJ, I let God make the choice. I have a idea but God knows what I need and the dog that need me. So when I go I not really sure what dog I will come home with. I do need a small dog because I live in a small apartment and of course I have no yard so only a small dog will do. We all will just have to wait and see. I also want a little girl to hug and sit in my lap as a friend. Next week we will see. Please take care my Friend, Tashia :friends: :console2: :console2: :console2: :flwrysmile:
 
Today I got lots done with stuff that needed to be done but just haven't got to it. Really got tired. Of course ended up having a long nap. The traffic was terrible today. Today did seem to be a long day. I never thought my recover would take this long. By now I thought I would be doing everything I use to do. Driving, taking trips and sewing whenever I wanted. And of couse a dog to walk and take with me in my travels. I hope I can soon. Everyone do take care and do something fun this weekend. Tashia
 
I would like to say that all the people in the MIDWEST, I hope you are ok and most of all, safe. Please know prayers are being said for you. Take care and please stay safe. Tashia
 
Took my car out for a run and she enjoyed it very much. I am driving more and find that I missing taking some of my medicine. I set it out and then forget to take it. Because this is becoming a habit, I will next month go to see the doctor to see if its time for reduction and start getting myself off the medicane. I am not hurting if I forget or just a little. I must be careful so I won't get into trouble. Next month it will be a year with my knee so all is really going great. Everyone take care with all the crazy weather. Be careful. Tashia
 
I just went thru my stuff animals which I haven't done for ages. I will try to sort and try to find homes for a lot of them. I am tired but feel great. Its been so long since I have had this much energy. It will be interesting to see how much engrey I will have tomorrow. It won't make any difference it will be what it will be. I am so grateful to be at this spot. It has been a very long road and WOW what hills to climb but the view is unbeliable. Still have some to travel but I think the hardest part is over. My pain is so less. I wear smaller size clothes now. And getting ready to bring home a new four legged friend. I also thinking about traveling. Everyone do take care and stay safe. Tashia
 
Today I woke up with engergy and not in pain. WOW isn't that great? If I remain feeling this good I will take myself out for dinner which I haven't done for a long time. I do get food but then I go home but this time I will try to eat there. I feel like I am getting my freedom back slowly but getting there. Tomorrow my caregiver will come, I do think I am going to be going down to one day pretty soon. I do enjoy his company so much and be able to travel for the whole four hours. I don't know what I would of done without one. If you having lots of trouble and live alone please think about getting a caregiver. I know its expensive but it can save your life. The money you pay for the service helps at tax time. You can take some of it off the taxes. Just a thought for those who are really having a real ruff time. Everyone have a good day and a safe one. Take care. Tashia
 
This afternoon I see the Cancer doctor and I must say I am nerves. I have so many years of being clean or not having Cancer, this time I am uneasy. I sure don't know why. Its been over 6 years. I will so glad when its over. I think its becasue I have had so much trouble with the medicane. I know its in Gods hands. Everyone in the Midwest please be careful with all the weather. It is so dangerous. Take very good care. Tashia
 
[Bonesmart.org] Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!
So good to hear that you're feeling energetic and getting out and enjoying yourself. It's been a long haul for you, Tashia, and you deserve a break and to have some fun. Now, when are we going to get that dog we keep talking about? Now that would be real JOY!

Take care, sweetie, and keep us posted. We care.
[Bonesmart.org] Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!
 
bottomshollow, Thank you so much. Doing research on dog now. Hopefully next week is the timeline. I am getting so exciting. I do hope that all the people in the Midwest please take care. Tashia
 
My car took me for a ride today and I got to go and have a treat. I went to a place I haven't been in years. The food is so good. I noticed now the sandwiches now have smaller size. Isn't that great? My car needs some gas so Friday I will have to get some before the Holiday starts. I will spend most of the time here because the traiffic will be terrible. Maybe Friday I will go sewing. Memorial Day is such a special weekend for me. I spend it mostly thinking about all the men and women who willing gave their lives so I can be free. God Bless Then and their Families. Everyone take care and stay safe. Tashia
 
Today I got a dog bed so all the blankets are ready (quilts). I don't have the food because I don't know what kind of dog I will have. I will start looking next week. It will be good to have a friend here at the house and to go for rides with me. I will get the rest stuff all together this weekend. I will have to check to see if the new family friend will need a Rattlesnake shot. We got a notice the little rattlesnakes are out wondering around. Haven't seen one yet. But where there are little ones, their mommy and dad are somewhere also. Now the birds need to come out also. Everyone do take care and do have a great weekend.
 
My dog must be the only dog I know who doesn't like a dog bed. He sleeps in his crate. His first toy he ever revived is his huggie. It is one of those long stuffed ones.
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom