Guest viewing is limited

THR Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

BarbieJ The magnolia trees are so beautiful, I'm sorry that the snow hurt them. This weather is wild. We have so much smoke here. I guess next week we are surpose to have some rain. I hope so we are so dry. I have a little headache no dought is't because I was out in it. Tomorrow I will go and get some new refills for my air clearner. It is early for this. Do have a good weekend and don't forget to hug your dog today. :heehee: Take care. Tashia
 
I saw on the national news about the fires. Don't know if it is where you live. Looks just terrible. They say they could see the smoke plumes from space.
 
I was watching it and turned it off. I will check often to make sure it not near me. I am many miles from it. The wind is blowing the smoke where I live. Its traveling for miles and miles. Thank goodness I have something to keep me busy so I don't have to watch it. I hope you have a good weekend.
 
It looks like rain is on the schudule for tomorrow. It will be great to be cool and get some rain. I am a little nerves tonight for some reason. I think its because I spent the weekend by myself. Today I was really tired and sleep most of the day. Can't fiquare why I am so tired. I hope I am not sliding backwards. I feel down also. Maybe its just from having a full weekend with my daughter and her husband and of getting things done. It has been a week I would think I have recovered. I wish I could have a hug. Everyone do take care and stay safe. Tashia
 
Tashia, :friends: I am sending you a hug right now! You are dealing with a lot right now. You are brave and have dealt with much much more than most on the forum. We are going to be there for each other. I feel sad when my daughter leaves. When we have problems and struggles with our recovery it's scary and no one can really know our pain and how we feel.
Cubbie wants to stop by and give you a kiss so that you feel better! :puppysmooze:
You have friends here that care about you and want to cheer you up when you are sad.
 
BarbieJ, Thank you so much for reminding me that my daughter left. We were so busy while she was here we didn't get much time for a visit. Give Cubbie a hug for me. He can come over anytime. I miss a dog so much. This is the month I am going to get a dog. I got my bugget now I know I can keep my caregiver for this month and he can take me and go and get a dog. It will be the latter of this month. Then I will use my caregiver for once a week. I don't know how much longer I guess it depends on when I can get ride of the pills. I know without them I would really be in trouble so I take the bills. It was very hard for me to accept them to say the least. But after days of crying in bed because I was hurting so bad I gave in and am so much better. I don't like it . Now I am on the same dose I have been on for a couple of months. I wish I knew so I could plan but that comes with the unknowing of having the surgrey done. Barbie the one you want back is there it just needs to have the pain get treated. Can I ask what are you taking for pain ? Please take care and do hug your :puppysmooze: today. Tashia :console2: :console2: :console2: :flwrysmile:
 
Tashia, please email me. I have a new computer and still can't access addresses. my hip hurts and Im scared.
 
I am so glad that this week is over. I found it very stressful for some reason. My head has really been a pain this week. When I get tired all I can think of is taking a nap. I still on most day need a nap. I am still trying to get my apartment ready for a four legged friend. Went food shopping and got my organic fruit so I am set for the week. The cool breeze came in tonight, it feels so good. My flowers in the patio are also enjoying the cool days. They are so pretty. However I don't miss doing a yard. I did go and try and get more this week but had trouble finding nurseys that are still open. I notice my mood is down so I don't know if my cancer medication is working. Well I have a test in a couple of weeks so I will find out. I keep forgetting to sign up for sewing classes. Need to do that. :shocked: I have turned my caregiver into a quilter. He is starting his first quilt today. He got the fabric and I think he will be very good. He also wants to learn how to quilt. :egypdance: Well the weekend is almost here and I do hope that you find something nice to do. Take care. Tashia
 
Hi Tashia, the naps are Soooo good.. I slept for almost four hours today.. I could have kept going, so I think we wil be napping heaps over the weekend.

So pleased you have some nice fruit - enjoy! Also pleased it is cooler. I suspect you were pretty active when your daughter and hubby visited, so time to rest and relax honey :)
 
Poppet , I am so glad that you are sleeping a lot. I know you are very tired. The fruit is good and I am really enjoying the good apples. When my daughter was here I wasn't able to get my naps in, I would think by now i wouldn't need so much sleep and rest. I guess there is still a part of me that says it been almost a year so you should be healed. I just got a call from the doctor and my :kittykiss:scan is negative. But I do have a Brain. :rotfl:
So all of this is good. Now if I could just get rid of the buzzing. I have started taking some hayfever pills around the clock so we will see. Take some time our for yourself and rest this weekend and watch some good movies. Love Tashia
 
tashia, thanks honey... It is still very early am Sat morning, still in bed, hubby snoring away.. The temp has just dropped, so I am going to have to make a mad dash to turn the the heating on.. Winter is going to move in quickly here this week judging by the forecasts.

I also think that the pain meds are making you sleepy, don't worry too much about it though. You are getting stronger day by day.

Yes, we have lovely fresh apples at the Farmers Markets, I am a fruit junkie, usually have four or five different fresh fruits during the day and a big salad for lunch...
 
Poppet, I am very nervous for some reason. I am having trouble with my Asma and my cancer medication may of stopped working. I feel like screaming. But life goes on. I hope that you are having a good weekend. Please take a easy. Love Tashia
 
Hi tashia have you changed any of your meds or dosages.. Just take a deep breath, you are going to be ok :)
 
Tasha, I get nervous too. My pain triggers it and my nerves make the pain worse. We need to find a way to relax. I love it when I am sleeping. Once I fall asleep, I forget about pain. If only I could not have so much pain! I know it's hard.
I am glad to know that you have a normal brain!
Cubbie has been so wonderful about all of the traveling. I saw a service dog that was a Sheltie. That was a first.
Happy Mothers Day to you!
:blush:
 
Poppet and BarbieJ, I agree when you are sleeping you are out the pain and nerves but I can't sleep all day. I just notice my gum is sore where I had my tooth pulled. That really surprise me. Well I have to work it out. Take care and have fun this weekend. Tashia
 
BarbieJ. Happy Mother Day. I have see lots of service dogs that are like your lovely dog. I hope tomorrow is a good day. Tashia
 
You need to get your dog sooner rather than later Tash, you need a companion :)
 
Poppet I know I need the dog. I am going to try to get my rug cleaned this week so I can start looking. The problem I am having is if something happens to me, who will take care of it? I asked someone I thought would say yes and the answer was no. It came so fast I was starled. I thought this person was a dog person and said that she would take my last dog in a heart beat. I need a backup plan because my dogs live for a long time. I hope to be around for a long time but you never know. This next week I think I will get my sewing machine from cleaning so I will have one to take sewing which will be so good. I need to start taking classes. I was sewing and I needed to do some bobbins and I wasn't paying attention and it wond wrong now I need to undo the bobbin mess. :scary: It take me some time so I need to get back to it. :shocked: Take care and remember Let Go and Let God. Tashia
 
Back
Top Bottom