Guest viewing is limited

THR Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

Happy Easter Tash, hope you are having a nice day and have some nice chocolaty treats to tuck into. Good to hear you don't have an UTI.

Take care

Ann.x.
 
Had a wonderful day going thru my sewing and other things I needed to do. Started looking for a new place to live. So I spent a good some of the day looking up townhouses and crime rates and things you need to know before moving. The one thing I didn't find was what kind of health Insurance would I have in the areas. I know that Mayo is in the area. We will see. As for sewing got more things in order. I need a strong person to come over to move my dests with the machines. The one think I didn't do is drive but I will no dought will tomorrow. I need to have the x-rayed done on my feet. That part of me is kinda scary but it need to be looked into to. My knees are doing great today and yesterday. I moved some heavy stuff so we will see how tomorrow goes. Life is so great. I think I am starting up hill again so my Cancer medication must be working. Well I will no dought really sleep tonight. Everyone do take care. Tashia
 
Pumpkln I had another wonderful day not doing a thing. Needed to rest so I did. I was so tired. Tomorrow I have things to do. I need to have my foot x-rayed to see how its doing. I am scared to some degree but there is nothing I can do about. I need to see where its at. The last thing I need is both feet needing surgrey. Both of them need excersise but its so hard to know how much. Are you going to get some snow this week? We are to get some rain. The weather has just been perfect. Take care. Tashia
 
Tashia,
We are hoping for snow, the storms seem to go North or South this year:gaah:, :SUNsmile: there is still enough for my Husband to go skiing. Good luck with your x rays today, they will answer any questions you may have.
 
Pumpkln Got the x-rayed. Now we will see whats up. I got both x-rayed which is excellent. Very tired came home and took a long nap for three hours. My stomach is hurting a little. Just remembered I didn't eat much for Lunch. Well I better eat. Hope we can have a ride this weekend. The storm is surpose to hit tomorrow I sure hope so. Take care. Tashia
 
Pumpkln I hope you get some snow or rain this weekend. I think we are going to be missed. Hope we can have a ride this weekend. Tonight is going to be quiet. I need to some sleep because I was up very late last night doing taxes. My knees are little tender so they need to be quiet also. Take care. Tashia
 
Tashia,
Hope you got some rest, after doing you taxes you will need a nap.
My tooth is acting up, I need an adjustment.
I will call the dentist Monday, just hope he can get me in.
See you this week end for a ride.
 
Well I was going to do taxes and ended up falling asleep. I was so tired. My knee hurt so I took a pain pill and fell asleep in my chair. My eyelids watched tv, and must of enjoyed it because it watched it for hours. Now that I am awake I hope I can fall asleep later on tonight. This weekend is going to be quite I hope. I do have to finish doing taxes then I want to do something special. As you know I had a caregiver this year to help me with all the surgies that I had. Well when you do use one you do get some reward at tax time. If you want more information you can ask me. I need to see my foot x-ray and then I will know my next move. I am hoping for a wait and see. Will let you know whats up. Everyone take care. Tashia
 
Hi Tashia - don't we all need to listen to our bodies! You must have needed that sleep. I'm afraid if there is something we really want to watch on TV we record it while viewing as one of us is bound to doze off :zzz: !
Did some sewing this week, only turning up shop-bought curtains for my son and partner but it was good to be "doing" - it was quite complicated as I noticed that the pattern did not quite match across the pair so one got altered top as well as bottom. He said I needn't have bothered but they were for a front window and it would have offended me every time I visited!
I had my sewing machine serviced recently, expensive but wow - it is working like new although it is over 20 years old and well used. I have to tidy the room now as we have visitors this week and it is in the spare bedroom - looking forward to it though, it is our "best man" from 1969 and his wife. Great to meet up with old friends, we may all be in our 60s but we are still silly!
Look after yourself
Anne
 
I am still tired today and feeling a little down. I messed up my sleeping so I must start going to bed at the right time again. My tired could be stress realated. I am so tired of dealing with pain, exercise, trying to get back to normal. Well I am not quiting now. Everyone do take care. Tashia
 
Take it easy honey... Be gentle on yourself, remember you are recovering from multiple surgeries xx
 
Well I just took a nap now I hope I sleep tonight. I might be having trouble with hay fever. I am not overly tired but I sure love my naps. I have to find something for it. I have so much to do so I need to stay awake. Back to what I was doing before I got sleepy. I do hope everyone does have a good day tomorrow. I do hope you get to have something special. Tashia
 
Tonight is really cold and my hip is hurting. I guess the wind is going to be bad, I hope that everyone stays safe. Take care Tashia
 
Hi Tash, sorry to hear your hip is hurting,hope you have taken your meds to ease it. It is awful when our sleep pattern is all to pot. I occasionally enjoy an afternoon nap when the weather is horrible and it's lovely and cosy indoors but then I can't get to sleep that night but some of us do need that little nap in the middle of the day, perhaps you do Tash.

Take care

Ann.x.
 
Ann, We are having lots of wind and the chill factor is really cold. The wind is surpose to be real bad tomorrow so I am changing my PT to a different day. I don't like it when we are having gust of wind over 45 mph. I stay home on days like that. I don't have any big trees around me so i don't have to worry. I understand lots of other states are having lots of wind too so everyone please stay safe. Take care Tashia
 
It sounds like a great day to hunker inside, Tashia. Do you have any sewing projects going that you could work on?
 
Back
Top Bottom