Guest viewing is limited

THR Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

Poppet I didn't see the result for Folic Acid. Or is it the same test
 
Hip is good thanks tashia.. xx it is about to rain.. we need it, very dry.. I love to lay on the bed and watch the rain :)
 
Today was very quite again. Did go to sewing and found that there was another class still going on. What a mess. After eating tons of sugar I decided to come home and get the sugar out of the system. I will have to eat some food later on so my stomach will have food. Saw a friend that is having trouble with her thyroide medicane also so at least I don't feel so alone. She has a different doctor which I am so glad of. There was a bill passed that I don't know if it will effect us or not. I want to find out more about it before I say it will or not.. It had to do with the prescription of pain pills. As soon as I find out more I will let you know. Everyone have wonderful weekend Tashia
 
Today was a very lazy day, and day of sleeping. Tomorrow I will try to do some more walking and more sewing. I hope everyone had a good day. take care. Tashia
 
Today I find myself sad. Some family problems come up and always seems to make you feel down. Not be able to do anything about it but pray. Sometime life just doesn't seem fair at all but it always seems to work out. I just have to believe it. But very glad that knees and hip are part of me and working great.. Its amazing when you think about it. Isn't it great to be living in time that there is a solution to joints problems. We are so lucky. Everyone do take care and enjoy the blooming of the trees and the flowers. Tashia
 
Tonight I found that I needed to get my mind off the joints and just have fun so I decorated my Christmas tree and turned it into a Easter tree. Its really pretty will all the pink, lilac and light green. I makes me feel that time has flown by since all my replacements. It really cheers the place. I still haven't gotten all the Easter stuff out yet. Tomorrow will be another day toward recover. Everyone do take care. Tashia
 
Hi Tash, so pleased you were able to find some enjoyment in decorating your tree for Easter. That's the spirit :) keep moving forward and enjoy lifes small pleasures.

Take care

Ann.x.
 
Tashia, I think getting an older cat is a great idea. Cats routinely live into their late teens and early twenties. Our oldest cat was 22 when he died. Shelters love to place older cats because people always want kittens. Also, the older cat will be litterbox trained and not destructive like a kitten. He/she will love you unconditionally. I have a 13 year old who puts his face up to mine as if to comfort me. Go for it and let us know what you do.
 
:goodpost: I have to say that I agree with Giraffe44 on getting a cat and you can spend some time at the shelter with the cats to see which one seems to be the degree of loveability that you are seeking -- like if you want a cat that will sit on your lap and enjoy being petted for a while.

Dogs are fun and lovely but when it's crappy weather and you don't have a yard to let them out in for their potty business it's not nearly as fun or lovely... Right now I am sick of wiping the muddy feet of two large dogs that are too goofy to cooperate but want to go outside 20 times a day. Luck to have the dogs, but wishing for a feline that has the ability to bathe itself!!!

Sorry to hear about the family concerns Tashia, I hope you are feeling better about that situation and that the praying helps. :angel:


Take care,
Cardie
 
Every time I think its time to get a dog something always comes up that needs to take it over a pet. Something is going on with my feet. I still haven't heard from the foot doctor. Oh how it would be nice to have a simple life. When I find that I get so many things I need to do I find myself getting nerves and overwhelmed. I wish I could find a solution to this. I find that when I don't physical feel well I get like this. My gum is doing great, I think I am beginning to worry about my foot and it making me so nerves. I talk about moving but I have a excellent doctor here and he knows me. So much on my mind. Wish I could have someone to talk to to make it look simple. Well my daughter doesn't live here so thats the way it goes. I wished she lived closer. Well that is totally out of my hands. Everyone do take care. tashia
 
Well today was a day to go a sewing fair. It was ok but that was it. It had lots of patterns but not the one I was looking for. I was able to do it. Yes, Yes, Yes, Then afterwords shopping and a long waited nap. My hip isn't sore but the knees are tender. Will have a lazy day tomorrow. Need to have a down day after a busy one. I have lots to do with the computer so I will spend most of day on the computer looking up some stuff I need to look up. There is life after a complete joint replacement. Sleeping thru the whole night, Being able to go shopping and having fun with sewing. I am very sleepy tonight. Will go to bed early tonight. Everyone do take care Tashia
 
Boy did I sleep. I don't think I didn't even move thru the night. What a wonderful night sleep. Really a tired day. Started to do something with my computer and printer and my printer isn't working. Thats not good. I am not a computer person :headbang: :hissy: :sos:. I like when it works but not when it does't. Now I just hope to get the stuff done in time. I am tired again. Will no doubt will try to go to bed early again. I am trying to get a schedule going. A certain time to get up and go to bed. I have the medication on schudule so I need to work on naps and drives. I try to get something going during the week. I hope that you have a good weekend. Tashia
 
I woke up this morning really sad for some reason. I am really tired no dought with all the flowers blooming. My printer still isn't working. I need to say this when I am having a Hate, Love relationship with the computer. I HATE The Computer. It can be so mmmmm. Things I am greatfull. People that are friends for life. Health-good, Roof over my head, food in my stomach, see all the flowers that bloom. The reason I wrote this is when my mind says this is wrong, that is wrong, I pull myself down even more unless I turn it around. I have found that I am only using tv for movies. No news I have no idea of what is going on .I do know there are some storms and some very cold weather which can make life so horrible. I pray for the warm weather to come in and warm the place you live. May you know that people that you know only on this site do care about you and pray that some day you will be pain free and be able to wear a smile on your face. Take care tashia
 
tashia, you deserve to wake up and feel good! I know I do whenever I read a post from you. Spring will come and everything will be pretty and in bloom. Take care. Which flowers are blooming where you live?
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom