Guest viewing is limited

THR Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

My printer works, my computer works. I am learning how to use my sewing machine with the computer. WOW Whee. WOW My computer and printer can stay here a little longer to live. Having a little tummy trouble but will be ok. Didn't get outside but got lots and lots done. Tomorrow will be play day. Yes. Hip did hurt today I think it was tention. But thats done with. Yes Yes Yes. Now maybe some sewing tomorrow. Now that this is done I have only two more serious things and then I can think about play time. I want to start with a slow yoga. I think. A Very good day in all. Everyone do take care
 
Today is ok because we are getting ready for a some weather tomorrow. Now I just wish it would rain. I went to a garden store and do want to return so I can get some flowers for the patio. Spring has sprong here. Now to get ready for a trip. In June would be the best time. Now to finish the house and other sturf that needs to be done. I hope that everyone is having a good day. take care. Tashia
 
Today was such a beautiful day. Tempurture just right. I took myself out for lunch and then got the mail and then the sewing shop to shop them some paterns I got in the mail. They are so cool. You could make them for males and patterns for guys are so hard to fine. Now I have four. Ready to go. Sewing room will no dought be done this week plus taxes. Starting to feel so much better. My medication must be start working. Finally, sleep well and get on a schudule for driving. I dove over a hour so this is great. Getting my strength back up. It really surprises me that it is taking me so long. Then I remember I had three total joint replacements plus another one on my hand which was not as serious but it was surgrey. Really looking forward to the day I can drive to the beach which is 2 to 3 hours to drive. Well after another good day I hope that everyone had a good one too. Please take care I know that some of the states are having some ruff weather. Take care because you are worth it. Tashia
 
what a beautiful day. Got to get out and just looking around. It felt so good. I think I am getting better but I still have a fear of driving long distances. I will get there. This week end coming up i Easter. I hope that families that can get together do and have a good weekend. Unforataully I will be my self. But that is how it goes. Everyone do be safe on this weekend. Tashia
 
Spending a lazy day. knee is swollen for some reason. Not feel the best. The weather is is warm but I wish it would rain. My Cancer medication I think is starting to work. I don't know what i would do if I couldn't come here and be with my friends on my off days. Everyone take care. Tashia
 
Hi tashia, sometimes we need a lazy day. The weather here has been unbearably hot until today. Still clear blue skies, just a lot cooler. I'm thinking I might start a knitting project, something I never have time for usually.
Ally
 
Allycat You are so right. I did just take a drive around the city I live in. Everyone hurry to come home and get ready for dinner. The clouds come and go but this weekend they say we are going to get some rain. And boy could we use it. We have a section in the Social room on sewing. Knitters are welcome to join. My Mother tried to teach me knit but it just isn't my think I guess. So I make quilts. Do you have a pictures of things you made I would sure like to see them. Thank you for dropping by, Take care. Tashia
 
tashia, I haven't knitted for years so I don't have anything to show you yet. I did start my project today, I will a post a pic when it is finished.
 
Allycat, That would be great! I hope to some of my quilt posted this week or next. Tashia
 
Spent the whole day at the doctor office. I found I might have a UTI infection. Really feeling ug. Now I know why I feel sad. We do have some rain coming which we need so bad. Hope it rains for two days. I know its Easter Weekend but we need the rain so bad. I could go for a drive in between the rain. Since it is going to rain it will be a good day for sleeping and getting better. Everyone have a HAPPY EASTER. And do take care. Tashia
 
Happy Easter Tash honey xxxxxxx, sending hugs ((( hugs )))
 
Did your lab of your sample show positive for a UTI?
Are you on antibiotics now? What did they put you on?
I feel like I have a Chronic UTI with negative urine samples. It varies from day to day. It's horrendous. I am so sorry that you are feeling bad. How is your extraction feeling? Mine is still aching after 4 months. I follow a low acid diet now. I am fine on it at home but if I go out to dinner I feel sad because I want to order a glass of wine and pasta with marinara but can't so I order water and a burger with nothing on it. Now with gastroparesis I don't want to eat even that.

I wish my family were not so far away. Easter will be just my husband and myself.
We at last have had a gorgeous couple of days with temps in the 60s and sunny. All I want to do is visit my daughter. It's too hard for me to do the drive by myself. I can't sit for more than an hour without pain. Would be fabulous if everyone I loved lived less than an hour away.
Tashia, it's too bad I don't live near you. I would visit and admire your beautiful projects.
 
I started my day with a call from the doctor telling me I don't have a URI. That is so great. I never worried about them before but now I do. I didn't sleep very good last night worring about it, so now a nap will be added to this afternoon so I can feel better. Spending all that time at the doctors yesterday was well spent so today will be quiet I hope. I need to get a prescription but I really don't want to be at any medical place today. BarbieJ I hope you are feeling better. Take care. HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! Tashia
 
Yahoo! What a relief for you. Now you can rest up for a nice Easter. :dancy:
 
Back
Top Bottom