THR Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

Peaches, The weather has been very warm here so I been dealing with the heat. I do need to acelpt that it is a slow process but I do get tired of it. I am very lucky for me to be here were I am at. Take care. Tashia
 
Hoping you are feeling a little better in every way, as much as is possible given the circumstances, @tashia ... if you are an autumn lover (as I am!), it will make you feel better once the leaves turn and the air is cooler and crisper. It's a lovely time of year and I hope it comes out your way very soon. Take care and let us know how you are doing when you can.
 
@Peaches I am a Fall lover and I notice a lot of leaves are turning. I also love to decorate and wish that I lived in a community with lots of kids so I can see all the outfits and see them having fun like I did when I was doing the Holloween thing. Take care and do remember that your body will tell you when something is wrong. I know it gets old but just think of the rewards after all is done. Love ya, Tashia
 
Had a wonderful day. Feeling that I was returning to normal was all thruough the air. Last night it had some problems which has me a little confused. I had the flue shot and I hope that is what cause the the down feelling. I am 68 so my health insurance said I needed the senior dose. So the did. Afterwards I asked what it was and found that they just gave you more of the shot. If that is what the senior dose is I will not let them do again. My thinking is it was stronger not more. Well I guess it was a learning day. I hope that you are are getting ready for Fall wonderful colors. Do take care. Tashia
 
Tonight I have a horrible buzzing in the ears. I get it sometimes when I have been real nerves or upset. The last part of this week has been ruff. Trying to get things done and didn't do a good job of Letting Go. I hope that it doesn't get so bad that I have to go to the ER. Take care and do know that my knees and hips are doing so great. I wish I could help everyone to have the quick recover I had on the last hip. I pray that all surgens have God helping them doing the replacements. God Bless everyone and do take care. Tashia
 
@tashia Might be the flu shot? I have mine next week, never reacted before but it is a different mix each year! You are in my thoughts and prayers - take care.
Anne
 
Do hope you are feeling better @tashia & that it was just a reaction to the flu jab....my MIL had hers last week & it made her feel very lethargic...I had mine on Thursday & felt fine....it reacts differently on everyone....hope you have a better day xxxx


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Thank you for coming to my sight and reminding me that I had the shot. I have been busy trying to get some things done and tolding forgot about the shot. We had the wind today and if any leaves are left on the leaves I will be surprised. I get so restless when the blows like that. Now I feel better and getting ready for another busy week. I feel I see the light of the tunel of recovery. All the joints have been so great. I stating to forget that I also had the knees. This morning I needed to get on the floor and thank goodness I remember that I have to be careful. Was able to get the stuff without doing any damage. @ Hoppy Nanny and @Nannyannie I hope that all is well and that you are enjoying the seasons. Tashia
 
Glad you can see the light at the end of the tunnel @tashia...it's been a long haul for you. Forgetting you've had new joints is always good......I love Autumn when the leaves are falling....just starting here...we've had lots of much needed rain this week! Hope you continue to feel good Tashia xx


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Today was really a business day but got of stuff done on the phone. I am looking for something and I have found it for my joints. Its a surprise so just me knows. Tonight I went through a cabinet that hasn't been gone thru for at least a couple of years. wow what a mess. Now its clean and will be empty for my sewing stuff . This is so important for me to have this room. I was really pleased that I now have it. The joints are a little tired and need a good night sleep so they will be ready for tomorrow. Another day of recover. Its so fun to do things now for they so seldom hurt. My afternoon nap is still needed so I can go to the Guild tonight. I get to look at all the beutuful quilt. This year I don't have any to show but there is always next year. The weather is changing and its cooler. I hope that everyone is ok and doing great. I know great can be seen just being able to walk with a walker. Enjoy the wonderful display that Mother Nature is putting on. Tashia
 
Today went to the doctor. My joints are great but I still have some things to clean up. After that is done I will be finished and return to normal life whatever that is. I have been bothered so long with sore joints that I don't know what is normal but I will sure give it a try to finding out. The weather has been a little cold, not as cold as I would like but some rain is better than none. I was hopping we could really have a good rain but the real good news is more is on the way. Yes, Yes, Yes. I hope and pray that everyone is ok and doing the best they can. Remember tomorrow is another day. Take care. Tashia
 
What is normal? @tashia it's anything you want it to be! We have been to visit our oldest son and his wife in York this week (the original one, like our Rochester!), over 200 miles from us - the countryside is beautiful at the moment. The news we got is that they are having a baby next April, our 6th grandchild between 3 sons!:loveshwr:
I did the driving which has left me a bit achy but nothing too bad. Taking things easy today, hope you can do the same!
Big hugs from Old England
Anne
 
@Nannyannie , That is so great. You reminded me of a class I took oh so long ago. What is normal? Because none of us could say what normal is we couldn't use the word Normal in class. It was a interesting class, the professor would say a word and we had to say what that word met to us. If we couldn't come up with a good reason using it , we could no longer use that word in class or in the termpaper for that class. Another word was average. It was a fun class. I am so glad that you are adding one more to the family. I am also glad that you could drive the 200 miles and not to bad. I am so happy for you. Isn't great to be so free from all that pain and be able to have fun? I am getting there but not quite there yet. Hugs from the United States
Tashia
 
Having a great day. The Kids just found out they are going to get another trip. They are excited they can hardly wait. I will be gone for almost a month and I do hope that my stomach gets better. I need some good food and some fresh air. I am busy getting all the medicane and clothes ready for my adventure. I leave Monday. since there is no laptops I will not be posting for a while. I will tell you all about when I come back. I will no doubt post a couple more times before I leave. The rain has come and so has the cooler weather. I just remember I won't be here for Holloween so I might as well put all the stuff away. When I get back Thanksgiving will come and before I know it Christmas decoration will be in my apartment. I think this year is going to be great. The best one I have had. For one thing I will come here and be with all my friends at this site. I don't know what I would do with out you. You have come into my home on very dark days and made it very brite. And don't forget our New Year Party. Well I have to get going and get lots done before I take my afternoon nap. See Ya and Do take care. Tashia
 
@tashia I have been catching up on you a bit. I am so glad your tumble doesn't seem to have left trouble in its wake. I am really excited for you and the upcoming trip!! Have a wonderful time and report back when you can :) :) :)


My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!
 
zauberflote, I am so excited over the trip. This time of year is so beautiful. I hope that this find you ok and enjoying life. Take care. Tashia
 
@Poppet , I will. The weather here is now Fall and if I remember right you are going into Summer. I hope that your hip has been good and that you are pain free. Are you getting ready to plant flowers? As I get better I am getting so excited in the things I now can do. I learned how to get on the floor and get up so that is that. Feel very good about that. My stomach is getting much better so I hope by the time I come home its cured. Well I could write all night of the things I now can do and knowing more to come is so exciting. Take care and real big hug coming your way. <<<<<<HUG>>>>>>>>>> and here are some flowers :flwrysmile::flwrysmile::flwrysmile::flwrysmile::flwrysmile::flwrysmile:to hold you until you can have your garden. Lots of love. Tashia
 
Hope you enjoy that trip @tashia...glad to hear things are slowly getting back to normal...I love Autumn ( the Fall) a beautiful time of year....
[Bonesmart.org] Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

I've put a picture of the ceramic poppies at our a Tower of London to commemorate WW1.. Went on Sunday..lest a beautiful sentiment it is..la great sight. Xxx


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hoppy Nanny, Thank you for sharing the picture, I love getting pictures. Isn't it great to be able to go places and do things? Take care. Tashia
 

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom