Guest viewing is limited

THR Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

Tashia, I think this is a very wise approach to getting off the meds. Please let us know how the appointment goes. I will be interested to hear what support these folks may offer you. You ARE getting close to the end of all this! Your strength through it all has been amazing.
 
Thank you all for reading my post. My appointment is today and I am a little nervous about it. The weather has been great. I got to drive today and enjoyed my freedom. Got me a hamburger for dinner. I think its Party time in the Social Room so everyone can celebrate all the success and surports. Come one and all. Tashia
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Today was a very ruff day. Got some news that really hurt. Its very personal and I don't feel like sharing it but it is going to take time to accept it. My dreams must stay and happen. I have been looking at pictures and decided to put it away for a while. It was bring sad memories instead of happy ones. I did fine some neat ones those. When I plan to get back from my vacation in September I hope to get a animal. I know I have said this before but I will get one when its right. This year has gone so fast and just think Fall and the beautuful colors will be coming soon. Everyone do take care. Tashia
 
Tashia,
Hope things get better soon! When your getting a pet is meant to be, it will happen. They are wonderful companions and can make the day brighter:)
 
Dee205, I had a good day today so things are better. As everyone knows its ups and downs. That goodness I am more up than down. I hope that your weekend is going well. Take care, Tashia
 
Well I had another great day. I didn't go to the quilt sewing but I did it at home. I am finally working on something. Now I am ready for sewing and this week I hope to have it done. We will see. I see that this week might be a slow one. I could use one. The weather is great and I hope to get outside more. My joints are very happy and working great and like me cleaning out the apartment so they get to strech and they all want to climb a ladder. But their Mother is a little concerned about that so they got to look at pictures of where I use to live. Going thru all slides does show that I have aged a lot. I guess that life and a lot has happened. I must start focusing on my trip so I must start going thru my clothes and make sure they aren't too big for the trip. I have lost a lot of weight so I need to go thru them all. That sure is fun. Well I need to get to bed and get ready for another good day. Take care and God Bless, Tashia
 
[Bonesmart.org] Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!
A trip, @tashia? Where are you going and when? I'd sure like to hear about it.
 
I am getting ready to go back East. I haven't been there since before I had my first operation. In fact I was waiting for the first knee surgrey and found it very painful. In fact after I got home the joints hurt till I had it replaced. Now that I have gone to see my daughter and it was so succeful, I want to try the joints on more. I am a little concerned about the five hour flight but I got up in the front so it should be ok. I believe my set is 3D for both ways. I just hope that the rain takes some time off while I am out there. I will be taking the red eye because I love flying at night. It is so beautiful with the stars and the lights shinning from all the cities. Not sure what I will be doing so I don't have any plans in place yet. My kids are so excited.. They want to go to DC and see all the things there but we will see. I will keep you posted as my life slowly returns to a more active one. I got to drive some more and that is so much fun. Been sewing so that is fun too. Got my pattern done so now I need to get sewing. It will be the first thing I have done in years. Sewing was just too painfull for me to do. I sleep in today and didn't get a nap and now I find myself needing one. I will have some food and see if I still need one. Take care, I will fill in more as it get closer. Tashia
 
[Bonesmart.org] Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!
@tashia, sounds wonderful. DC is a great city to tour in. They have a trolly service so you don't have to walk so much between places you want to see, and there is so much to see there.
Looking forward to hearing more about it.

I'm planning to come to the party as soon as I can decide what I'm going to bring. See you there.
 
bottomshollow I love your posts. They are so pretty and cheerfull. I need one today for some reason I feel down. Recover is a up and down as you know. I did take myself out to dinner and that did help at lot. I love driving my car. Tomorrow I hope to do some sewing and maybe going to the Zoo the latter part of the week. I hope the weather is treating you well. Take care, Tashia
 
It really is. I have so many blessing but at time Life seems overwhelming. But there is always another day. Thanks again. Tashia
 
Hoping today is a better day for you Tashia....you are so right...life can be overwhelming sometimes & then other days you can cope with anything! Take care Hun.....Chrissie x


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
Today I did some sewing but was having trouble with the bobbins. That can be so frustrating. I still don't have it solved but I hope to get it solved tomorrow. I am doing a picture of a cat for a wall hanging. I think it will be darling when I finish. It felt good so good to sew. I am going to have my hair done tomorrow just to cheer me up a little. Its getting long and I don't want it cut until just before the trip. Is so nice to feel the freedom of being able to do things. My sewing machine is heavy though and that isn't good but I will have to get use to lifting it. It is so much fun though. Everyone take care. Tashia
 
Well did the zoo today and was disappointed on the conditions of the birds. I did however do a lot of walking up and down hills and did great. My knees hurt and so did my hip but went for nap and ice and all is well. I am still tired so I still feel down. But knowing that I can walk on uneven ground does make me feel better with the trip coming up. Everyone do take care and be careful with Mother Nature doing her thing. Tashia
 
Today was a busy day. I went to the doctor and the trip was not the best but I had already made peace with it. I have noticed that I am forgetting to take my medicane. This is a good sign I hope. Its been a very long road and I sure would love to get to the end of it. Then I got a pair of shoes. Not happy I relized when buying them, my right foot is twisting a little and the big toe on the left is being heavily walked on. Now I will call a foot doctor and see what is up. I was hoping that all the surgies would solve my feet problems but I guess it didn't. Then this evening I went to meet with some friends. We celebrated a birthday and had a wonderful fruit cake. A big day and came home and went to bed. Now I am awake and I hope that I can get some sleep because I have another doctor appartment tomorrow to talk about depression. Also she is helping me in my search for getting off the medication. Well I need to start getting ready for the trip that is coming up. Before I know it It will be here and a new change of pace will be happing. Can hardly wait. Take care and please be careful with the weather out there. At the moment we are having wonderful weather. Take care Tashia
 
&tashia, this recovery process can be a guessing game for sure! One thing improves, another tweaks, expectations can derail us at any moment. You are making such advances, even if you don't see it. You're doing all the right things, just keep it up!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I know its ups and down but I have to say I like being toward the end. This is nothing compaired to the pain at the very beginning and just after surgery. Now to get of the meds and keep moving and getting the world back so better than it was before. Take care and look out for Mother Natures she always has something up her sleeve. Tashia
 
Back
Top Bottom