THR Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

So glad to see the new tashia emerging.....hope you have lots & lots of these good days x


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
With all the heat it hard to do anything. All you want to do is take naps then takes naps and then get stiff from not moving enough. When the sun goes down I feel so much better and so is my thinking and moving. I have some things I want to do tomorrow. We will see . I hope that everyone is safe from all the storms in the midwest, and all the rest of the world Please be careful. Take care and please be careful. Tashia
 
The heat really takes it out of me too. Around 3 pm I fade, I try to do things in the mornings when it is cooler. Glad to see you posting here. How is your new computer?


Sent from my iPod touch using BoneSmart®
 
Today was a good day. Went out for lunch and it was so good to be with a friend and talking over lunch. the one thing I am having with is being very tired. I just don't have a lot of energy. I did start retaking some vitiams and they seem to be helping. I am sleeping better so that helps. I still find that I am crying a lot but not today. I do think I am in a depression again. If it not one thing its another. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow. So I need to get it taken care of. I hope that everyone is ok and still doing a excellent job of healing. My hip has been great. Take care.
 
Hi Tashia,
That's fun about your grandmother breaking in the new car by driving to Boston and back.
Wow.
Hope your new computer is treating you well.
Hope you get your energy back soon!
take care.....
 
today I had a excellent day. I am having probloms with energy. I do not like heat and heat doesn't like me. My computer is great and I need to make classes so I can now learn how to use it. Oh Today is a 4 month birthday for the hip. :roseshwr: 4 months old I am and loving every minute of it, if my Mom does what I want her to do. She is doing very good. :wowspring: Boy does time fly by. I feel now that I now might be heading for a normal life. Everyone take care and remenber that the joints tell you what to do not you. Rest, them, ice, and elevate then. Take care. Tashia
 
hi @tashia . I see you're still dealing with stuff but the overall direction sounds good. I think poppett has a lot of stuff on the site about homeopathy, which maybe can help with depression. I know it helped one of my daughters with post partum depression. wishing you continued happy recovery.
 
Today was a wonderful day. I went to the dentist and had my tooth cleaned so that is over for right now. The dentist fixed my mouth piece and it now is great and my TMJ is doing great. I had a wonderful nap afterwords and enjoyed the envening. We are so lucky to be able to have a normal life after all this. again I feel more normal that I have in years. I feel so calm and so lucky to be alive and have the firends that have. The day was very cool and I hope and pray that I might have another wonderful today tomorrow. I have some sewing planned and I do hope it turned out to happen. I hope that everyone is having a good evening and very little pain. I know that are waiting are counting the seconds before the surgrey. I also really understand this. Take care and remember to go slow, ice, rest, and take pain medication around the clock. Tashia
 
[Bonesmart.org] Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!
Just a great update, @tashia. May you have many, many more days like this one.
 
So good to read that you are having good days and starting to have some fun Tash honey xxxx
 
Bottomshollow and Puppet, I do believe this is more what I had in mind as being able to do things. I did go to sewing and it went great. However I found that it hadn't change much in some ways which I did find disappointing. The cutting that need to be done on this quilt is really a lot I do hope that I get it cut out day. A awful lot 2 and half squares have to be cut. But then when you are talking of a soilders doing his time, this is like sitting and doing nothing. It was good to be back. I have another tomorrow and I am concened about it because I don't have anyone to help me. We will see how I do with carring a machine. Now not to long from now I think it will be time for getting offf the drugs. I sure hope so but I do have to say taking them in this order I am able to function and sleep well. I am watching my thoroid very carefully and I of found my big problem. We will know in a week. I also have a untrasound set up and that also may tell me something. I feel that the most difficult part is over. Before hand is horrible and I do believe that was the most diffecult time for me. No one wants to go thru this but its so worth it to get to the freedom of being able to walk and sit without the horrible pain. The first night you sleep thru the night you think that things couldn't get better. Of course you are so wrong. Now I do have some more things to check but all in do time. Everyone remember it takes time and sometimes years but its so worth it. I realize not that my story will have to be written soon. Oh just to think of this is exciting and brings a tear to my eyes. Take it very slow and remember you didn't get this over night so its going to take time to get well. Take care and keep coming back. tashia
 
So pleased you enjoyed your sewing day Tashia xx
 
I know it must seem like you've been recovering for ages.....what with all your surgeries. But it does sound like you're finally getting your life back. I'm so happy for you.
 
Oh, Jamie That is a under statement. I know I still have some to go because of the medicane but the main thing is the kids are having some instead of crying because they were still scare. I think that once you have a replacement you get out pain, life does come back and you can live again. How are you doing? take care. Tashia
 
@Poppet , Finally starting to have some fun. Driving around is so much fun. It really surprises me that the knees take much longer for me to recover than the hips. But time marches on. Hope all is well with you. Love ya, Tashia
 
Today was HOT. No other way of putting it so I sleep the whole day. I did go for a short ride but I found that the traffic was really bad. Everytime I turned around there was a amblunce or a fire truck trying to get somewhere so I came home and just did nothing. Tomorrow is the Dentist and do hope it for the last time for some time. It is going to be hot so I hope that I don't get cooked. Not too bad as far as the hips are concerned. Yesterday I wore some shoes with very low hills and they weren't happy at all but all is well. I think I have my thoriad under control. I have found that if you take more than one it can get confusing. I will be so glad when the pain pills are gone. But with what I am taking I am having hardly any pain so I guess this is what I need. I still wish i could cut down but this is a slow process as most of you know. I also realize that this is the last one so I am very impartient to say the least. I have waited a long time for this so every moment feels like forever. Everyone do take care with all of Mother Nature doing her thing. I know its hot here and the midwest is really getting wet. Please be careful. take care. Tashia
 
Today i had some Dentist work and am tired but do feel better now. My mouth is still a little sore but is getting better. It seem you just get one thing done and something else need something. All the kids say Hi. I do hope that it cools off soon its really hot today. With the 4th this weekend I hope everyone has a very safe one. Take care.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Today not feeling the best. My mouth is hurting a little and my stomach is not happy. I do hope this passes soon. Have a very day and feeling down. Tomorrow is another day and will be better. I hope to get some work done around the house. I guess there is a fire close by and you can smell it. ug. Summer and fires are together so everyone please be careful. Take care. Tashia
 
Dental work can leave you mouth a little sore, it will clear in a few days. Nice morning here, the thunderstorms are starting to build, not as strong as yesterday. No fires, YET!
Rest and feel better tomorrow. Happy 4th!
:welome:
 
I'm afraid that the dental work has left me very tired and not feeling the best. My stomach is better but I do feel down. I hope that I am not going into a depression. I don't know what is going on. I feel real good about a week then I get so tired all I want to do is sleep. I do know I don't do heat well and when you get active you tire easlily but there is a pattern here. This week I really watched my medicane so all on schedule with this but I do notice that when I am tired I mess up on my medicane I think. Everytime my stomach gets upset my eating gets all messed up and I also don' t feel well. Oh it could just be life. There are things I need to do and I am just not ready to do it yet. I didn't get out today and that is a problem. We have a fire close by and you can smell the smoke. UG. I am really beating myself up right now. I don't like all the fires around me. I know I am safe as anyone can be but it depressing me. I will be so glad to get away. I will be trying my wings this next month oh a trip to the ocean would be so great but isn't on the schedule. Its been ages since I have seen the beauty and feel its cool on my face. This weekend is the 4th and I pray that everyone stays safe and has a good time. Next year I hope to be so much better so I can be somewhere with people and celebrate. I am so lucky to be where I am with my hips and knees. They are stiff now and then but I am also Cancer free. Its a monster that really takes a toll on your life and makes you realise that when you are having a ruff day, its just that a ruff day and tomorrow will be better and the years to come. Be Safe. Tashia
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom