TKR Tabbycat's Recovery<

[Bonesmart.org] Tabbycat's Recovery<
[Bonesmart.org] Tabbycat's Recovery<


LTKR 11 May 2016
 
Off to Bellevue Park later for afternoon tea for my birthday. Don't know how the knee will hold up, but I'm determined to enjoy myself!
Hope everyone has a happy day too!
Tabby xxx
 
Happy Birthday. I hope that with the new knee healing you are looking forward to a pain free and joyful year ahead.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Happy Birthday. I am so glad to here you great report. As soon as I got back in the country I looked up what's happening on Bonessmart! I am glad to be home where my knees/legs are more normal. They were swollen the entire time we were gone.
 
Happiest birthday ever with that new knee!
 
May your day the be best one you have had in months! And then continue on getting better and better until it's just like brand new with no pain! Happy Birthday!!
 
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, I enjoyed my day, but my knee does need some rest and ice. On the whole I am moving around better and feeling a bit more independent, so that's good.
 
I bet I know what your birthday wish is, I have the same wish and it's not even my birthday!!!

Have a great day!!!
 
So do I and mine is just a little over 3 weeks away. I'll keep wishing and it just might come true!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom