THR Sweet Alice on the move

Set for my 6 week check up next week. A little worried that the OS will move that hip every which way after I have protected it so well the last month and half.
 
Pretty sure he won't.
Mine didn't.
Don't worry..hope you've been doing okay...:wave:
 
Haven’t had them move either of my hips- just asked to walk so they can check gait. You are having a terrific recovery.
 
Hi there @sweet alice
Mine OS never even touched my hip.
He checked my incision, only because I asked him to, answered a few questions and sent me on my way.
You're doing great. Keep it up and enjoy the weekend!
 
When I had my staples out, I asked the nurse what the OS would be looking for to ditch the restrictions, and she also mentioned how I get out of a chair!!
 

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom