Basilia65
junior member
- Joined
- Jan 29, 2020
- Messages
- 38
- Age
- 72
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
I am so upset today I went for my pre OP visit with surgeon which was not there I saw his fellow, after having scheduled my surgery gotten cleared by my cardiologist primary care assorted test and pre op at the hospital I saw the fellow for a few minutes he excused himself sent in the office manager and told me that my BMI I weigh 240 was to high that my surgeon would not do my surgery scheduled for March 3 I was totally humiliated, I don't understand why they made go through all that preparation for nothing, the office manager totally understood made appointment for me to speak to the surgeon on Monday which at first I refused but I have decided to go and speak my mind respectfully but nevertheless he shouldn't do this to another patient, I have made all kinds of preparations at work home etc I am truly very upset. Has anyone else experienced this. FYI I have weight the same since he first saw me he did want me to lose weight and I honestly have been trying it it is very hard for me to lose I am a control type 2 diabetic meds don't help but hinder my weight loss and my knees don't allow me to walk excercise I know it sounds like excuses but true nevertheless.


to you. No surgeon's perfect 100% of the time in all areas of interaction.
