Starsfan22
senior
- Joined
- Oct 14, 2019
- Messages
- 397
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Great news!
United States
United States
IrelandIs your swelling gone? I still have mind. It is starting to worry me. Iam 5months.how do I get it to go down. I put it up I ice it but nothing. Just wonder if there was something else I can do to get it to go down.
Ireland
United States
United States
United States
United States
Portugal
I think each of us heal at a different pace some slower than others...but with time and tlc we get there in the end - weight wise I too have gained a little but am hoping when the warmer months appear I can then cut back on heavy meals. Not sure what a "flutter kick" in the pool is but exercising in the pool does put a lot of strain on the knees. Maybe @Celle could best advise you on this xx
United States
United States