Stiff knee NC
Insider
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2019
- Messages
- 316
- Age
- 69
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
United States
United States
United States
(Good and bad emoji!). He ruled out mri so I guess it’s just bloodwork and ultrasound. What is the Grafton technique? I checked out PRP injections but was told BEFORE surgery that I wasn’t a candidate; also it’s pricey (abt $900 out of pocket). My husband’s been bugging me to try acupuncture but obviously can’t do that now...plus I’m skeptical as to helpfulness. Check w/the moderators...I DO think you can get an MRI! I will post what my bloodwork and hopefully ultrasound show. I’ve been on generic Celebrex for abt 1 1/2 weeks (or is it 2, I’ve lost track of time being cooped up)! Do they have you on an anti inflammatory? What are they doing to help w/your inflammation? I’d be interested in knowing. I’m scared on having to have a revision where they have to go back in. Hope you feel better!!
United States
United States
If you look at the bottom of every post in the small letters you'll see the surgery dates.When was your surgery?
United States
I am always using my phone when I’m on Bonesmart. To see someone’s signature I have to rotate my phone.@sistersinhim: hmm I don’t see that on Daneez’s post like where you circled it on the bottom of mine. To see it do I have to go to Daneez’s thread?
United States
United States
Be careful with Diclofenac. It gave me several stomach ulcers. I was even taking Prilosec with it and it still harmed my tummy. It also has other side effects:I've also been on Diclofenac.
United States
United States