OP OP Lovebugs junior member Joined Sep 4, 2021 Messages 57 Age 72 Gender Female Country United States Sep 2, 2026 #61 Thanks to all for your realistic and comforting words. May all the bone smarties find strength and comfort as well!
Thanks to all for your realistic and comforting words. May all the bone smarties find strength and comfort as well!
Layla Staff member since November 20, 2017 BoneSmart Staff Joined Jun 26, 2017 Messages 47,887 Gender Female Country United States Sep 13, 2026 #62 Happy Five Month Anniversary! I hope you have a wonderful week and month of September! Stay in touch, Lovebugs. @Lovebugs
Happy Five Month Anniversary! I hope you have a wonderful week and month of September! Stay in touch, Lovebugs. @Lovebugs
OP OP Lovebugs junior member Joined Sep 4, 2021 Messages 57 Age 72 Gender Female Country United States Sep 13, 2026 #63 Thank you, Layla! I will keep in touch. I appreciate all the caring and guidance from all of you!