Lovebugs
Reaction score
120

Latest activity Postings About

    • Lovebugs
      Lovebugs replied to the thread TKR Starting recovery.
      Thank you, Layla! I will keep in touch. I appreciate all the caring and guidance from all of you!:kittykiss:
    • Lovebugs
      Lovebugs replied to the thread TKR Starting recovery.
      Thanks to all for your realistic and comforting words. May all the bone smarties find strength and comfort as well...
    • Lovebugs
      Lovebugs replied to the thread TKR Starting recovery.
      Hello and here I am, finally updating! I guess I was waiting till I had better news, but that didn’t happen so here I am anyway. You may...
    • Lovebugs
      Lovebugs reacted to Layla's post in the thread TKR Starting recovery with Like Like.
      Hi Lovebugs, How about taking a photo of both knees in the same position, from the front, then the side and see if there's noticeable...
    • Lovebugs
      Lovebugs reacted to eaglemom's post in the thread TKR Starting recovery with Like Like.
      It also just might be that your overdoing it a bit and the knee isn't happy about it. If possible try to elevate and ice for the...
    • Lovebugs
      Lovebugs replied to the thread TKR Starting recovery.
      I haven’t been consistent enough with ice and elevation to judge if helpful. (Thanks for the reminder!) Sounds like good advice overall...
    • Lovebugs
      Lovebugs replied to the thread TKR Starting recovery.
      An update at almost 3 months- All has been going well, however, I’ve developed some increased swelling this past week in the knee in...
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
Back
Top Bottom